The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Vote_lcapFloyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Voting_barFloyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Vote_lcapFloyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Voting_barFloyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22837

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:11 pm

I put the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao fight in the bookie since theres no UFC action this weekend.

http://www.mmastandard.net/h2-standard-bookie

Cool
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35179

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:15 am

Likely Mayweather by UD. I'd be surprised if Pacquiao wins more than 2 rounds.
Mayweather is just too good and too far above the rest of the competition, plus just so much longer than Mayweather.

Could still be a fun fight if Pacquiao brings the action, otherwise Mayweather will just cruise and jab the shit out of him.

For reference, Pacquiao is like 0-4 against Marquez, and Floyd didn't lose a single round against him.

Obviously will be pulling for Pacquiao by decapitation.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:06 am

Agreed, I think it plays out pretty much how all of Floyd's fights do. But, I'm always pulling for him to get KTFO Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:05 am

Shocking!!!! outcome to the fight last night.
Not a bad payday for just swinging and missing at a guy for 12 rounds though.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:06 am

Also, did anyone actually buy that card.
I know maybe 10 people that watched the fight, and they were all streaming it.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59431

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Nah I didn't even bother trying to watch it. By the sound of it, it went pretty much like I figured it would. I checked in online after it was over and it sounds like Manny was giving him all he could handle early on, but Floyd just pulled away after that.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:38 am

I honestly felt Manny did enough for the W... he worked him against the ropes and was getting in combo's, while Floyd just danced and threw a pot shot in there... IDK it played out very much like I expected I guess... I just thought that punch count was off... I also was watching with no sound though...
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:46 am

Also, boxing is getting harder and harder for me to watch... I just keep wanting to scream "Kick his leg!" or "Shoot in for the fuckin takedown already, it's wide open!"

Face Palm
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:33 am

Odd little pic I just saw...
Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Shady_10
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:20 am

What am I looking at?
Looks like every round was unanimous except for 9 and 10.

Also, now Pacquiao claiming he fought with an injured shoulder but was denied anti inflamatory drugs by the athletic commission.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:01 am

Pac was the red corner
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:28 am

Chrom wrote:
Pac was the red corner

Then why is his name listed above the blue corner in the pic?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:41 am

That's a good question isn't it. Corners are clearly marked red is behind Pac & blue is Mayweather... but the cards state otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3770

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Chrom wrote:
Also, boxing is getting harder and harder for me to watch... I just keep wanting to scream "Kick his leg!" or "Shoot in for the fuckin takedown already, it's wide open!"

Face Palm  

I was originally a boxing fan before getting into MMA. After I got into MMA, I couldn't really watch boxing matches because of those exact reasons. I'd always be thinking guillotines and knees. It didn't bug me so much for this fight ,but I still really noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Chrom wrote:
That's a good question isn't it. Corners are clearly marked red is behind Pac & blue is Mayweather... but the cards state otherwise.

Yeah somebody fucked up somewhere along the line when sharing that. lol
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Snake Five wrote:

I was originally a boxing fan before getting into MMA. After I got into MMA, I couldn't really watch boxing matches because of those exact reasons. I'd always be thinking guillotines and knees. It didn't bug me so much for this fight ,but I still really noticed it.
Probably didn't bug ya so much this one because Floyd slapped that guillotine on Manny a few times! Laughing Laughing Laughing  

But for real, he hugged and leaned a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting   Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Betting
Page 1 of 1