The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Vote_lcapTim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Voting_barTim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Vote_lcapTim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Voting_barTim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Empty
PostSubject: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:54 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/10/8013233/conflicted-tim-kennedy-might-be-done-with-ufc-after-rampant-cheating-shoddy-judging-mma

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:53 pm

OK then, have a nice life!
Rolling Eyes

I got nothing against Kennedy as a fighter or as a man in general, and he's not wrong with anything he's saying, but I just can't stand to hear fighters break out the violin and start singing the "Boo hoo! I'm gonna leave if the sport doesn't change!" song. What is he trying to accomplish by saying something like this to the media, and by proxy, to the fans? It's not like we aren't aware of the issues, and it's not like all of this is happening to him alone. What does he think is gonna happen, Dana is gonna read this article and go "My god! Tim, noooo!! Don't leave! Come, come, let's have a meeting and you tell me what to change! Anything to keep you from leaving the UFC!!"
If not that, then he's just whining. So he's either delusional, or a whine-ass.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Or it could just be that he wanted to give his reasoning for leaving (as someone would ask him "why" anyway).

I wish more fighters would do what he's doing. The UFC is seriously turning into a joke. It has quickly narrowed the gap with boxing.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Well if he already left the UFC or already announced his retirement or whatever, I would have no problem with him providing the above issues as reasons for doing so. What I mean is either shit or get off the pot; if you wanna leave, then leave, but don't whine about it and be non-commital and have one foot out the door and one foot in. I just get annoyed by that childish "I'm leaving cuz you're mean! Watch, here I go! You don't think I'll leave? Well I won't if you start being nice to me! Are you gonna be nice to me? I'm gonna leave if you aren't!!" act.
You can quit any time you want, so if you really feel that's what you want to do then just do it and bitch all you want afterwards when you've already made the decision. But if you're still getting paid by them, then you're a willing employee, so shut the hell up and go cash your paycheck.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Fair enough.

I just have learned to not be so critical over soundbites. Much of the time these things don't come unsolicited and can be a result of a question they were asked. Then the comments make it look like they are just bitching about something unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:58 am

I'm with Trigg on this one.  I can't stand the whining either.

Either stick around and try and do something about it or stfu and leave.

The pointing fingers after you are gone BS is lame.  It's like when a fight breaks out and the guy doesn't try and get at the other guy until there are people in between them, meh.

And stop whining about the Yomero shit already too. Yes, it was a fuck up and I would feel slighted too, but you still did get ktfo. Lets stop acting like you lost a BS decision. He should of came out to start the round sooner and if he did MAYBE you would of won, but that doesn't change the fact that he then proceeded to knock your ass out.

At least when Mike Tyson got dicked over in the Buster Douglas fight he said "I should of won, but that doesn't change the fact that he kicked my ass." It's pretty bad when a young Mike Tyson is more mature than you are.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10261

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 am

who gives a shit about tim kennedy.
what has he ever done in MMA for anyone to care about his opinion?
i hope he goes back to his awesome youtube cooking videos..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.    Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Kennedy may be done in the UFC.
Page 1 of 1