The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Bisping/kennedy stare down Vote_lcapBisping/kennedy stare down Voting_barBisping/kennedy stare down Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Bisping/kennedy stare down Vote_lcapBisping/kennedy stare down Voting_barBisping/kennedy stare down Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Bisping/kennedy stare down

Go down 
+2
Triggerman99
Gecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15328

Bisping/kennedy stare down Empty
PostSubject: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Bisping looks super pissed and Kennedy to be honest looks like he is a little scared and trying to mask it with a very fake smile. If I was Kennedy I would stop worrying about what can I say to Bisping and start worrying about how am I going to beat him. Cause Bisping looks ready to go, Kennedy not so much.

Side not Bisping is almost a 2-1 favorite to win.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/14/5613850/michael-bisping-vs-tim-kennedy-staredown-pic-profanity-laced-tirade-count-mma
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59448

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Put your boner away, Gecko. lol

But yeah, that's typical Bisping with the angry finger pointing and all that jazz. I would be surprised if anything other that Bisping winning a UD happened.

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:34 pm

hahahaha you have a point there trigg buddy. I guess how I should have put it was that kennedy has been doing a lot of trash talk behind his keyboard and twitter accounts on bisping. ( not saying bisping hasn't done the same in return) but for a guy who has been doing nothing but talking smack he really didn't have any words for bisping when they were face to face either.

Now if you excuse me, bisping just made front cover of fitness magazine and I need time to .......ummm read the articles?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Yeah, historically, trying to get into Bisping's head by talking shit about him hasn't worked. Maybe Kennedy was just standing there letting Bisping go off because he feels like his plan is working. Maybe it is. Maybe Bisping is genuinely pissed off. Well uh.... congratulations Tim, I guess? Good luck with that! lol
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22854

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:36 am

I thought it was hilarious! Bisping looked like a tool and Kennedy just pointed and laughed.
Kennedy is gonna smash Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 am

Chrom wrote:
I thought it was hilarious! Bisping looked like a tool and Kennedy just pointed and laughed.

That sounds like avatar bet fighting words to me there chrom.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:52 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31182

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Chrom wrote:

If by smash you mean chase him around the ring while getting lightly patted on the forehead and cheak on his way to the wrong end of a 29-28 unanimous decision...then you are correct.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Let's hope to fuck not... but that is the only way Mikey wins this. I think Kennedy will be able to cut off the cage and hopefully put Bisping in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm hoping for something that looks more like this:
Bisping/kennedy stare down 0
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16393

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Gsp=oat meal
Bisping=porridge?

Just wondering?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:51 am

I actually like watching Bisping fight; no lie.
True, he's not much of a finisher, but at least you get the feeling that there's an actual fight happening when he's in there, as opposed to Oatmeal's obvious strategy of taking the safest route possible to the most boring outcome possible.
Bisping just has a bad habit of getting finished by finishers. If he fights against fighters who can regularly end the fight with one shot, he eventually gets himself put to sleep. But when he fights a guy who thinks he can stand there and trade point-style punches with him, he manages to wear them down and make them look slow and stupid.

I'm not sure which of those styles best describe Kennedy, but I'm betting its the latter.
Bisping by 3rd round TKO.

I would categorize Bisping as Raisin Bran; Mostly lame-ass bran, but you'll get a few clumps of tasty raisins every now and then if you get lucky enough to get the right ratio in your bowl.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:46 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
I actually like watching Bisping fight; no lie.
True, he's not much of a finisher, but at least you get the feeling that there's an actual fight happening when he's in there, as opposed to Oatmeal's obvious strategy of taking the safest route possible to the most boring outcome possible.
Bisping just has a bad habit of getting finished by finishers. If he fights against fighters who can regularly end the fight with one shot, he eventually gets himself put to sleep. But when he fights a guy who thinks he can stand there and trade point-style punches with him, he manages to wear them down and make them look slow and stupid.

I'm not sure which of those styles best describe Kennedy, but I'm betting its the latter.
Bisping by 3rd round TKO.

I would categorize Bisping as Raisin Bran; Mostly lame-ass bran, but you'll get a few clumps of tasty raisins every now and then if you get lucky enough to get the right ratio in your bowl.

I agree with this. I like watching Bisping fight as well. I dont always need to see a haymaker bar brawl to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 am

Chrom wrote:
in

I'm thinking you can share my avatar pic. that way we can be twins!!!! Isn't that cool?  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisping/kennedy stare down   Bisping/kennedy stare down Empty

Back to top Go down

Bisping/kennedy stare down
Page 1 of 1