The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Vote_lcapFallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Voting_barFallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Vote_lcapFallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Voting_barFallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22846

Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids   Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:20 am

Quote :
"She went way out of female competitive range, and she did it on purpose. Funny thing is I actually fit within female range of competitiveness, I went to the commissions and got license because of that fact, and some give me crap about doing exactly what I shoulda done. Yet, I find it to be quite insane that some throw hate at me, and don’t say as much about her. Lemme get this correct. I go to commissions, tell them my medical history, get licensed, and compete like transgender women have since the 70’s and I catch flack. Cris goes and grabs steroids, climbs to the top of the women’s division. She takes out Carano, Finney, Coenen – heck she takes out everybody. This is all knowing full well that she’s out of athletic range of women who don’t take steroids. I mean, that was the reason why she took steroids in the first damn place.

There’s a major difference in @criscyborg and me. We are both women that’s for sure. But, one of us did not cheat, and one did. And the cheater was in no way me.
- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/fallon-fox-blasts-cyborg-for-fighting-out-of-female-range-with-steroids/#sthash.28ZfJHBS.dpuf

Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Post-8794-1403702267
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15320

PostSubject: Re: Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids   Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:48 am

tell them my medical history, get licensed, and compete like transgender women have since the 70’s and I catch flack.

Do we have any names that would fit into what she is saying. i was trying to think back and i cant seem to figure out one person that this remark would fit with. maybe i am not up to speed on the tranny division but like i said i cant think of one athlete that fits the bill to what Fox said here.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59440

PostSubject: Re: Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids   Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:54 am

Man, can you believe the balls on this guy to say something like this?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22846

PostSubject: Re: Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids   Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:21 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Man, can you believe the balls on this guy to say something like this?
Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Tumblr_mn7gcbcXsQ1s4f4t0o1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids   Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallon Fox Blasts Cyborg For Fighting Out of Female Range With Steroids
Page 1 of 1