The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Vote_lcapJones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Voting_barJones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Vote_lcapJones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Voting_barJones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:28 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/-video--ufc-champ-jon-jones-and-daniel-cormier-brawl-200345837.html

Looks like we got a fight here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 pm

If there is absolute objectivity from the powers that be, Jones is the more guilty party here.
Right or wrong, fighters shove other fighters all the time at stare downs, and it's almost always chalked up to nothing more than hype and gamesmanship. Tossing a UFC official through the backdrop, throwing punches, tackling the other fighter, then- after its already broken up- jumping up and posturing and yelling to the crowd like you just did something really great is a bit of a different story.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 am

The King Douche has been crowned.
Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! LEtsuQlhhuNvaXU
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:23 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brawl-jon-jones-daniel-cormier-221858113--mma.html

Oh jones just took that douche bagness to a new level. he went on twitter afterwards and pretty much starting talking smack about his take down defense and how it was easy for him to take dc down.leaving out the fact there were 3 guys trying to pull DC off stage at that same time. Gee i wonder why it was so easy. I'm really hoping for DC to knock this fool out. I dont think it's going to happen but i would love to see it.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12617

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
If there is absolute objectivity from the powers that be, Jones is the more guilty party here.
Right or wrong, fighters shove other fighters all the time at stare downs, and it's almost always chalked up to nothing more than hype and gamesmanship. Tossing a UFC official through the backdrop, throwing punches, tackling the other fighter, then- after its already broken up- jumping up and posturing and yelling to the crowd like you just did something really great is a bit of a different story.

Yup, I couldn't agree with you anymore. I mean fighters do that head to head thing all of the time, but Jones was pushing his head into him and Cormier shoved him off which I am almost certain is the response that was expected...
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:42 am

What do ya do with two guys who just brawled on stage yesterday?
Why... let's have a live interview!

Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 am

If I'm being honest here... it absolutely looks like Malki Kawa threw a punch. I thought that the first time I saw the video, I just didn't know it was him. I actually thought it was security.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12617

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:45 am

Did anyone catch DC wing his shoe at Jones afterwards, hahaha...

Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! 20ptx84
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:51 am

HAha!
I like how DC reacts to all this in the interview, he's ashamed of what happened and even talks about how he's going to have to explain this to his mom, family, the people that look up to him and sooner or later his children.
His humility goes a long way imo
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:08 am

Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! BuOBRiAIYAAx0oO
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7966

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 pm

hahaha that show gif made me laugh for about 7 minutes straight.
but once again, jones is a tool and a shallow punk while cormier comes out the intelligent guy with confidence and flying shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!   Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jones and Dc get into a small brawl at a press conference!!!
Page 1 of 1