The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Vote_lcapHuge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Voting_barHuge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Vote_lcapHuge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Voting_barHuge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".

Go down 
+4
stock
Gecko
Krieger
Triggerman99
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Empty
PostSubject: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". %3Ca%20href=Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". 390x2710" />

Quote :
UFC bantamweight champion, ‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey has recently garnered some attention from the competitive world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

In a recent interview, the UFC’s leading lady was in usual form, and explained  her abilities in regards to her position among the world’s leading submission artists. (More on that HERE).

It’s because of those comments that, multiple time world champion, Gabi Garcia (pictured) has thrown out a challenge to UFC 175′s co-main event fighter.

Via Gracie Mag:

“I rather believe she didn’t know what she was saying. It’s not possible for someone to display such a lack of humbleness. She disrespected jiu-jitsu as a whole. The first quality of a champion is to be humble and to respect others. As my professor Fabio Gurgel said, I’m ready and at her disposal to fight her under any rules, with or without gi.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/massive-brazilian-grappler-calls-out-rousey-following-bjj-diss/

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 pm

If this "woman" is not on Steroids I will eat..... well I will eat her! Yuch...errrrp  Puke 
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 pm

my god by the size of that woman it would be like lesnar and mighty mouse having a grappling match.

I'm with you Krieger, She looks all sorts of jacked up. For your sake i hope you never "go down" that road.

See what i did there?  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah ... but me being a pig.... and having access to unlimited vodka....

"mmmm she tastes like chicken going down the road!"

(meh not much there but I tried between spewing chunks)
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Krieger wrote:
Yeah ... but me being a pig.... and having access to unlimited vodka....

"mmmm she tastes like chicken going down the road!"

(meh not much there but I tried between spewing chunks)

hahahaha i just choked on my coffee big time when i read that. plus 1 to you good sir.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Well maybe she just looks big in that picture, maybe she's not actually-

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Gabi_g10

Oh.....okay, well uh.....

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Takedo11

.......nevermind!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 am

hahahaha damn poor wandy looks a little scared there. Cant say i blame him though either.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:59 pm

She looks like she consumes large amounts of horse semen and/or injects herself with anything anyone hands her.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:15 pm

She looks like she might produce horse semen!
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 pm

haha oh, no!!! brazilians are upset about something they think is theirs...what a shocker!

do these people ever take anything lightly and with humor?

and btw, i dont think ronda really said anything against jiu jistu. sayng that she can beat any grappler is not an insult, just an arrogant statement, which is fine if you are a fucking world class grappler yourself.

and LOL at all the comments about this monster that apparently can wear the strap-on with Wandy. I wasnt as sure about Ubereem doing steroids as i am about her.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Yeah I can't fucking stand Rousey, but truthfully I don't think she said anything wrong either. It was more of a "Judo deserves some respect" statement than it was a "BJJ deserves no respect" statement.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:49 am

Yeah brazlians are annoying with this shit. Same thing happened with Matt Hughes, who pretty much said he thought he could counter BJJ with wrestling and they acted like he shit on their sport. Rhonda said she thought she could out grapple most. Big fucking deal. She didnt say BJJ sucks. She has confidence.
Brazilians + Roids + female = Extra angry and sensitive
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:43 pm

So ummmm.......remember this giant bitch we were all laughing at awhile back? Yeah, soooo..... this is her now, apparently.

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Garcia10

https://www.facebook.com/CagePotato?fref=ts&ref=br_tf#!/CagePotato/photos/a.396994127230.179083.58972102230/10152746419292231/?type=1&theater

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:09 pm

^^^^

Thats a huge Bit.........never mind i think i might want to bang her now.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:55 am

Now there is a line though.
You need to buy when the price is low.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:10 pm

She's still probably a pretty big chick, though. I mean she's at least a few inches taller than Wanderlei by the looks of it, and he's gotta go what? 5'11", 6'? And given how muscular she still looks, she's gotta be at least 180lbs.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

I read she's still walking at 210. Damn, that is a lot of reconstructive surgery though aye?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Yeah, looks like she definitely got her chin or jawline or something done.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10261

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 am

plastic surgeons could work magic these days huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi". Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".
Page 1 of 1