The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Vote_lcapa fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Voting_bara fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Vote_lcapa fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Voting_bara fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7945

a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Empty
PostSubject: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm

just thought that was incredibly cool. thats how real martial artist should behave
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59430

PostSubject: Re: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:27 pm

I don't know if I agree with you on that one.

I mean it was a nice gesture and all that, but that just made the other guy feel like a bitch way more than any size or length of beatdown ever could. I would maybe feel differently if the "winner" was just stumbling around semi-conscious with blood pouring out of 8 cracks in his face, but he looked to be relatively OK to me.
Let him take his beating like a man. He knew what he signed up for.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm

i dont think he was ok. right after the last punch, he was very wobbly. im sure the other guy could feel it better than us.
plus, its better to be embarrassed than damaged
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:42 pm

i mostly applaud the lack of vicious anger and the self control.
personally, i can relate to the feeling of not wanting to finish a guy that does not present any danger.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59430

PostSubject: Re: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:05 am

Yeah, I don't disagree with that. There's no doubt that it was a classy move. He obviously had the best intentions. I don't think he intended to make the other guy feel inferior or anything like that.

It just seemed like the guy getting worked over kind of wanted to go ahead and take his chances, for better or for worse.
I certainly don't question the moral character of the guy who tapped out. Clearly an exceptional character type of person, I have no doubt.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12596

PostSubject: Re: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:46 am

Meh, fuck it. Was an amateur fight and didnt count on his record. He will gain more notoriety from that move than kicking the guys ass. Guess he just could of been being nice, but that's not cynical enough for the interwebs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much   a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much Empty

Back to top Go down

a fighter taps out because he was dominating too much
Page 1 of 1