The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Vote_lcapJoe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Voting_barJoe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Vote_lcapJoe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Voting_barJoe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding

Go down 
+3
DEP
samger2
9Teen_AT4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7654

Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Empty
PostSubject: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Bald_Rogan

Quote :
Pic: Joe Rogan shaved head. UFC's color commentator, 44, finally taps out to Father Time, admitting via his buzz cut that he is indeed a balding, middle-aged man

Certainly a far cry from this little ditty, Rogan's first for the promotion at UFC 12 back in 1997

Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Joe-rogan

SRCE
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10253

Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Damn....never realized how much Joe has aged.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9431

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:07 pm

I remember hearing him say he had hair transplants and used Rogaine a few years ago. I guess he just decided to accept the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59392

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Joe Rogaine
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22798

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Actually, he's been bald for some time. He has been wanting to shave his head for a long time too apparently, he talked about it not too long back on his podcast. But, he had a surgery done where they take the hair from the back of your neck/head and place it up front. Which leaves a nasty scar apparently. But he has been having scar revision surgery to remove it, so he can just shave his head.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Joe Rogaine

lmao !!! +1 that got me good! I'm a mark for stupid f'n humor.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm

And there's my 100th rep point!
Thank you, good sir.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Human growth hormone and hair transplants are contraindicated (they cancel each other out).
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Krieger wrote:
Human growth hormone and hair transplants are contraindicated (they cancel each other out).

You and I were thinking the same thing.... I have always wondered if Joey Rogaine messed around with "Supplements."
HGH? Testosterone? Pro Hormones? and other steroids?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 pm

What are we talking about here? HGH makes you go bald?

I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

As you replace the natural hormones with artificial ones your body begins to reduce its natural production, (testicular atrophy, increase female hormone production etc). The result is a supportive physiological environment that speeds up hair loss especially those predisposed to male pattern baldness (a hormonal issue). Long term studies related to replacement hormone therapies including anabolic steroids and hair loss are limited due to ongoing research regarding more serious issues such as cancers, diminished immune system reactivity, brain degeneration, joint issues and mental health issues to name a few. Hair loss is at the bottom of the list but anecdotal reporting certainly cries out for more formal research.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Note to self;
Avoid hormone replacement therapy at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 am

Oh .... and it shrinks yer dick!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35140

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 am

Your balls..... not your dick.
Which is reversable, btw.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Unfortunately when you experience testicular atrophy due to hormone therapy, including steroid hormones, anabolic steroids, HGH etc it has a direct effect on penis structures, corpora cavernosa the tunica and corpus spongeosum. As these structures are deprived of the natural hormones, they begin to atrophy as well and with this atrophy tissues shrink atrophy and cannot be recovered. Although therapeutic rehabilitation can have a positive effect on restoring some of the damage done they never can be fully restored to the previous state and function.

This means yer balls shrink, yer pee pee shrinks, ya lose yer hair.... and we haven't even talked about breast development yet.... ya wanna have man boobs?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

Wait....hold up.

I know it's wildly unlikely, but could Rogan simply be going bald.....at 44.......like a million other people?

Let's not label the guy for no reason.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Naw .... its more fun label him, and comon you really think Joe hasnt gone at least the HGH route?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 am

Based on what? Because it sounds possible?

OK, I'll go that route;

Jon Jones is a cyborg. I don't why I think that, but it's possible. So let's discuss why it's definitely true.

GO!!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 am

Whoo hoo got me there .... Really?

Most of the stuff on this and many other forums is opinion and speculation, based on suspicions, possibilities, and probabilities.

Is Joe Roiding up? Maybe .... possibility... given size, muscle development, the fact he is an aging amateur with a desire to stay fit and current.... oh yeah there is this from Fightlinker...

Joe Rogan Confesses To Using Steroids / Testosterone

March 16, 2011 - 1:19am

During his Podcast today Joe Rogan admits live on the air to using Human Growth Hormone / Hormone Replacement Therapy and Testorone. I am no expert on this but I do know that this is a grey area in MMA. He isn’t a fighter but as a personality in the sport I think it gives us a good measuring stick in relation to the attitude towards this stuff in the training/fighter circles.

The 24 minute mark is where they get into it. To me it doesn’t sound very convincing that it is a clean and healthy regime to use. Any non medical personality can sound convincing about anything given the right argument and Joe Rogan is the king of manipulating the angle and direction of a conversation or subject goes.

Uh.... Is Jon really a Cyborg?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm

I just think it's a bit of a reach to say that a 44 year old man who is going bald must be doing so because of the fact that he has or does use steroids.
If he ever did or still does use steroids, is that absolutely the foremost reason why he is going bald? No, I doubt it. I also don't see why a desire to stay in shape after you've passed your physical prime is a red flag for steroid use. My first thought when I see someone older who still stays in shape and takes care of their body is usually "Good for them!", not "Steroid user!!".
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

But HE said "I've used PEDS"
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 pm

I know. I'm not disputing that. I am simply asking why you feel that it is the absolute foremost or only reason why he is going bald, when in all likeliehood, it's the fact that he's getting old, like a billion other balding men in the world.

I don't really care if he has used PEDs in the past. "Used" isn't the same as "currently uses all the time to the point where it makes me go bald".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding   Joe Rogan, 44,  Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan, 44, Taps Out to Father Time... Shaved Head because he is Balding
Page 1 of 1