The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Vote_lcapNate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Voting_barNate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Vote_lcapNate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Voting_barNate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:56 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nate-diaz-asks-dana-white-000629639--mma.html

Well looks like Nate asked Dana via. twitter for his walking papers. I guess he's not happy there or maybe he wants to go to a different league where he can actually win a title. I do not know why?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:31 pm

Gilbert's reportedly gigantic contract probably has something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:14 pm

^^^^^

yeah that could be a factor too. I didn't even think about that. If that is part of it, I cant really blame Diaz. Won tuf, has a solid fight record, has beaten some of the best in the biz, puts on exciting fights(most of the time) and has been around the UFC a nice bit long than gilbert has.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9488

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:14 am

Gecko wrote:
^^^^^

yeah that could be a factor too. I didn't even think about that. If that is part of it, I cant really blame Diaz. Won tuf, has a solid fight record, has beaten some of the best in the biz, puts on exciting fights(most of the time) and has been around the UFC a nice bit long than gilbert has.

You can say that about Nick, too. Working with those two is like herding cats, I don't blame Dana for not throwing big money at them.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12615

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 am

Gecko wrote:
^^^^^

There is a lot more to it then that though.

If this is about money then Nate is being a fucking tool.

If I remember correctly Nate signed a huge signing bonus in lieu of a getting paid extra in his per fight money "in case of injury" Now he has taken the signing bonus and he wants to renegotiate his per fight money after losing 3 of his last 4? lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 am

I never said it made sense, just that it may be a factor. It's not breaking news that the Diaz brothers are irrational and don't make sense most of the time. He'll, Nick is saying he will only come out retirement for a title shot for Christ's sake. I'd be less surprised if Nate's reasoning for this was that he simply wanted to test the waters elsewhere, no hard feelings, Dana.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5736

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Meh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!   Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate Diaz has asked Dana for his release!!!
Page 1 of 1