The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Vote_lcapAnderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Voting_barAnderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Vote_lcapAnderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Voting_barAnderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5733

Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Empty
PostSubject: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Anderson Silva would leave the UFC if Dana White tries to force him into retirement.

Anderson Silva doesn’t want to hear about retirement yet.

The former UFC middleweight champion, and arguably the most successful champion in UFC history, is set to meet Chris Weidman, the only man to ever beat him inside the Octagon, on Dec. 28 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and he won’t consider retirement even if he loses again.

According to the 38-year-old veteran, UFC president Dana White has forced other athletes into retirement in the past, but Silva says he shouldn’t try that with him.

"If I lose again, all the media will criticize me, say that I’m not the same anymore, and maybe Dana will say it’s time to retire," Silva told Roda Viva in Brazil. "He forced Chuck Liddell to retire. He didn’t want to, and is a guy that made history in the UFC, but you have to be prepared."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/13/5207368/anderson-silva-would-leave-the-ufc-if-dana-white-tries-to-force-him
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5733

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:59 pm

I don't think Dana has a clue how to handle these long term champs. He lost a lot of my respect with the GSP thing on fight night and keeps losing respect when dealing with long term champs.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22852

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:12 pm

He forced Chuck to retire because I think he actually cares for him and didn't want to see him continually get viciously KOd. Not because he lost a couple of times. So that statement is nonsense. Also I read that Anderson thinks he could just leave and go fight somewhere else if the UFC wanted him to retire... could you imagine Silva crushing WSOF guys or Bellator LMAO!! that would be a mauling...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59446

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:10 pm

I see what he's saying about Chuck, but the situation is different with Anderson. However, Dana can't MAKE anybody retire, but if tried that shit with Dilva at this point in time, it would be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22852

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Dilva lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah I noticed that when I posted, but I don't have an "edit post" option when I post from my phone. But honestly, I might not have fixed it even if I could, because Anderson Dilva might be the coolest name ever. lol
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7961

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:10 pm

haha for a second i thought that was done on purpose, as in a mix of silva and diva, but then i remembered that trigg would have andersons babies if he could and i changed my mind.  Laughing 
hopefully it sticks though.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:00 am

Now if Chrom wrote it, you wouldn't even have thought twice about it, and it would actually have been really funny. lol
But no; I wouldn't have Silva's babies. If he asked me to go adopt one with him and raise it together as a heterosexual man-couple? You bet your ass I would. We'd raise the hell out of little Triggerman Dilva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II   Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson won't retire IF he loses Wiedman II
Page 1 of 1