The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Vote_lcapConor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Voting_barConor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Vote_lcapConor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Voting_barConor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Empty
PostSubject: Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL   Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 am

Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Conorm10
Quote :
Conor McGregor (pictured) spent much of Thursday calling out nearly every featherweight, and Diego Sanchez, on the UFC’s roster. Unfortunately for McGregor, his MRI said his mouth is writing checks his knee can’t currently cash.

According to UFC president Dana White, McGregor suffered a tear to his anterior cruciate ligament, a strain to his medial collateral ligament and a meniscal tear of his posterior horn.

The UFC’s next big thing will be sidelined for at least 10 months. White didn’t confirm, but knee injuries this serious usually call for surgery and an extensive rehab.

McGregor’s manager initially believed his client would make a quick comeback, though today’s exam told a different story.

McGregor said he heard his knee “pop” during the second round of last Saturday’s unanimous decision win over Max Holloway.

“I injured my knee halfway through the second,” McGregor shared during the post-fight press conference.”I just can’t get it out of my head, but looking back I should have just pulled my knee from my leg and hit him with it.

“I heard a big pop and I let out a scream mid-round, but I passed into side control with it. When we stood back up I was unsteady on it.”
continued...
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL   Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 am

There is only one answer for the torn ACL...
Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL 100_1293%2B%2B%2B%2BKNEE%2BREPLACED%2BBY%2BARTIFICIAL%2BKNEE
Back to top Go down

Conor McGregor Out 10 Months With Torn ACL
Page 1 of 1