The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Mike swick returns to MW divison. Vote_lcapMike swick returns to MW divison. Voting_barMike swick returns to MW divison. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Mike swick returns to MW divison. Vote_lcapMike swick returns to MW divison. Voting_barMike swick returns to MW divison. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Mike swick returns to MW divison.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Mike swick returns to MW divison. Empty
PostSubject: Mike swick returns to MW divison.   Mike swick returns to MW divison. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:08 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mike-quick-swick-plans-return-160342850--mma.html

I like the move and i can think of some great matches for swick to do at MW. Bisping,Costa,Boestch,Belcher,Rockhold,kenedy,stann,wandi,Le would all be great match ups for him and entertaining fights as well.Heck i wouldnt even mind a swick and leben rematch. i know swick would love the chance to redeem that loss.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Mike swick returns to MW divison.   Mike swick returns to MW divison. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 am

Poor guy is trying anything right now. I hope it works out for him. If he comes back looking anything like his earlier days then I agree there could be some fun fights, but I am doubtful now...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Mike swick returns to MW divison.   Mike swick returns to MW divison. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 am

I like him much better at WW. He's being impulsive by making this move.
This is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Mike swick returns to MW divison.   Mike swick returns to MW divison. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
I like him much better at WW. He's being impulsive by making this move.
This is a bad idea.

You never know it might just be a smart approach.
At his age and with his health it's probably doubtful that he has a run at the title left in him, so maybe he just surveyed the land and saw where there could be more big money fights for him. I agree with you that I think he is better at WW, but I also feel the guys mentioned in the current MW division make more sense for him right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike swick returns to MW divison.   Mike swick returns to MW divison. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike swick returns to MW divison.
Page 1 of 1