The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Vote_lcapFrank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Voting_barFrank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Vote_lcapFrank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Voting_barFrank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Empty
PostSubject: Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle   Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

Quote :
While most of the mixed martial arts world thought “Strikeforce
Challengers 17″ was the only fight going on Friday night, Frank Shamrock
tried to steal the Twitter spotlight by challenging UFC president Dana
White to a scrap on the social media network.

What started off as a simple fanboy question quickly turned into a
heated exchange between the MMA icons, and somehow UFC welterweight Mike
Swick got lodged in the middle of their spat.

Here’s the hot and heavy action from last night:

Fan question to Shamrock: One fight. One name that could bring you out of retirement. Who would it be?

Shamrock: = @danawhite

White: @frankshamrock after seeing the beatins frank has got in his last few fights I don’t blame him for wanting to fight me!!!!

plus he’s had those goofy braces on for like 7 years now and wouldn’t want to [expletive] that grill up.

Shamrock: anytime, anyplace.

White: swick has been beggin me to put a beatin on
u. He thinks its a joke u do anti bully [expletive], says he never met
bigr bully then u

Shamrock: real men fight their own battles. I watched you beat up a girl and celebrate. Swick knows the truth and so do I. Anytime bro.

White: u are such a [expletive] weirdo! Lol, if you are feeling all macho again after ur last man sized beatins swick is ready!

White to Swick: I think @frankshamrock is ready for the beatin you want to give him for being a punk bully with guys who can’t fight.

Swick:
Woa Twitter! lol @FrankShamrock I dont know anything about the truth u
know that I know. “Anytime bro” to me? @DanaWhite am I fightin Frank?
Swick hasn’t been seen since getting submitted by Paulo Thiago at UFC 109
back in February 2010. It was his second consecutive loss. The
32-year-old is scheduled to face Octagon rookie Erick Silva on August
27th at UFC 134.
5th Round

"after seeing the beatins frank has got in his last few fights I don’t blame him for wanting to fight me!!!!"
lol!
Back to top Go down
couture fan
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
couture fan

Standard Cash : 5601

Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle   Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Did Dana just push Swick out in front instead of going for it himself?

LOL!
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4016

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle   Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Dana White's hired muscle is Mike Swick??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle   Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank Shamrock Challenges Dana White to a Fight, Mike Swick Caught in the Middle
Page 1 of 1