The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Rousey Working the Bands (gif) Vote_lcapRousey Working the Bands (gif) Voting_barRousey Working the Bands (gif) Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Rousey Working the Bands (gif) Vote_lcapRousey Working the Bands (gif) Voting_barRousey Working the Bands (gif) Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Rousey Working the Bands (gif)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22856

Rousey Working the Bands (gif) Empty
PostSubject: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Rousey Working the Bands (gif) Ibu35z6hXgCOrL
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22856

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I don't know why but this gif made me laugh pretty heartily.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7712

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm

she has made another video of her working the bands about 1 or 2 years old..... was even more funny than this.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59450

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:58 pm

I feel like there should be techno music and glow sticks in this gif.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10311

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

I don't get it...is it supposed to be funny? Because it really is....is she doing it to be stupid?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59450

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm actually not sure now, either. At first I thought it was completely accidental, like she was just training and this is how it came out.
But she does seem to have quite a bit of smart-ass in her, so she could be doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12616

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 pm

I have a feeling it's just the way she works out...lol

In either case I know I would be exhausted after doing it for 3 seconds so more power to her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rousey Working the Bands (gif)   Rousey Working the Bands (gif) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rousey Working the Bands (gif)
Page 1 of 1