The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Vote_lcapMike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Voting_barMike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Vote_lcapMike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Voting_barMike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Empty
PostSubject: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mike-ricci-vs-colin-fletcher-003947050--mma.html

I know most know who mike ricci is but for those who may not know colin fletcher, he was in the finals for TUF the smashes. Seems like a good guy. Tall,lanky,strong, good stand up, pretty good wrestling but a bit slow. My money i think would be on Ricci to wins this one with his speed and gets a tko/ko in the 2nd or maybe even in the first. I see this fight going alot like ricci and magnys fight went on TUF.
Back to top Go down
voodoo-jitsu
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
voodoo-jitsu

Standard Cash : 4579

PostSubject: Re: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:33 pm

fletcher is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters. i like his freakshow thing he's got going on and you're right gecko, he seems like a really cool guy. i hope he can pull this fight out and get a W.
Back to top Go down
voodoo-jitsu
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
voodoo-jitsu

Standard Cash : 4579

PostSubject: Re: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Freakshow talks TUF Smashes, would like to face Ricci next

FLETCHER INTERVIEW

i believe this interview was a couple weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Nice! I Can't stand Ricci and Freakshow was by far my favorite from The Smashes. I think this is a tough fight for both guys though. I can only assume Ricci expects an easy win and I'm sure the odds makers will show that as well. But Collin is no joke. I can't wait to see how he is coming along. Good match up IMO
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah i am with both of you guys as well. i like freakshow alot and i am not to big of a fan of ricci. Even more so with the way he acted in the back after the colton smith. Just shows really bad sportsmanship. maybe after he gets humbled some i will aprecheate him more. The dude has mad soild skills and in the future be a force in almost any divison he goes to. i just think he has some mental growing up to do but hey he's young and theres plenty of time for that come around.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh Ricci for sure has a solid skill set and one of the best camps cornering him. But his pompous attitude just makes me dislike the guy so much. It's a battle of completely polar opposite attitudes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158   Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike ricci and colin fletcher added to ufc 158
Page 1 of 1