The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Vote_lcapWeidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Voting_barWeidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Vote_lcapWeidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Voting_barWeidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery   Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

UFC middleweight Chris Weidman (Pictured) underwent successful
shoulder surgery Wednesday. The undefeated 28-year-old is hoping to
return to action in four months.

“Off to get surgery today. Excited to get this over with and get
rehabbing and come back stronger than ever. Thanks for the support,” Weidman tweeted Wednesday. “I’m told I’ll be at 100 percent at 4 months if everything goes smoothly.”
continued...
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35189

PostSubject: Re: Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery   Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Ducking Boetsch....
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59441

PostSubject: Re: Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery   Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Well, believe it or not, I actually intended to mention that I heard he may get surgery, and that if he did I would shut the hell up and retract everything I said about him having an agenda for pulling out of the fight. I never got around to making mention of that before this news broke, but all the same;

I was wrong. Clearly, this injury wasn't some kind of scam to get out of the Boetsch fight and scheme into a fight with Silva. It is obviously a legit issue, and I feel badly that it happened.
It's unfortunate that he got injured and has to be layed up for 4 months, especially what he went through with the storm and everything. I sincerely hope he recovers well and this injury doesn't affect his career negatively in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery   Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Weidman Out Four Months Following Shoulder Surgery
Page 1 of 1