The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Vote_lcapTUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Voting_barTUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Vote_lcapTUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Voting_barTUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15321

TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Has any one been watching this season? If so what are some of you thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Yeah I have been. I think there is a few solid guys in the house that we will see sticking around. The food fight was hilarious, they seem to be a lot more easy going than the Americans. But the cellphone leaking results was pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15321

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Yeah that was really bad form on the brits part using that phone. they are just lucky dana probably had his hands tied on this season and thats why he let them stay. George ended up being kind of a huge dick on this show. which sucks cause i liked the guy a lot. i was even pulling for him on the TUF season he fought on and thought he got screwed on that cause spears eye poked the hell out of him. i was even screaming before for george to get a title shot even more so when he out jitz lauzon. But now i hope pearson punches a hole in his face. The jabs he was making to the fighters was pretty low class too, telling them if they want to learn how to strike come over to our camp to learn. Then in the last episode one of the brits said that to george to be funny then georges striking coach got all mad and started to threaten all of the brit fighters.Very low class. Or when the one Brit got upset when xman got another shot and thought that was wrong and george said well you lost thats why you are not there. yeah well xman lost his fight but still got to go to the semis so wheres your logic there george? like i said i liked george a lot and wasnt really going to take a side on this until i saw how george was acting.

it was also a real dick move to steal deans play book and not give it back and then george acting like he was some bad ass and yelling at dean and ross to get out of the gym like he was going to do some thing.

I am becoming a fan of collon aka freakshow. I think he is a pretty funny guy and one of the more level headed fighters in the bunch. ( i just wish he wouldnt run around nude all the time though) Norman parks has skills but he needs to get more mental tough before he can be an effective UFC fighter. Whiticker from team aussie looks like a beast right now too.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Yeah, freakshow has skills. He will be around for a while I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Also, I mentioned this in the video thread, it's awesome that UFC is uploading these episodes to Youtube, for us Americans to watch freely!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59441

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

How many episodes in is the season so far? I might try to catch up if it's not already too far in.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 pm

9 i think. You can catch up in the video thread if you decide to watch
TUF The Smashes AUS vs UK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)   TUF smashes  Aussies vs Brits (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

TUF smashes Aussies vs Brits (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1