The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Vote_lcapAnderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Voting_barAnderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Vote_lcapAnderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Voting_barAnderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22850

Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Quote :
"The question (about facing Jones) would have to be made to Dana
White. Let’s ask if he’ll give me 50% of the UFC. If he will, maybe this
fight will happen.”
continued...

Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight 1625187496
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22850

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Has M-1 taken over negotiating for Silva????
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59444

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Obviously sarcasm. Right? Or is it just me who reads it that way? He most certainly knows you don't get to own 1/2 of the company for taking a fight.
I think that was a little Silva-brand humor, where he means; I'm not taking that fight, and the only way you make me do it isn't even a possibility.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7959

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm

hey, at least we got the door ajar. the conversation shall continue and eventually, i think, they will find his price.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59444

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 am

Yeah, agree.
It will eventually happen, but Silva is clearly saying that, right now, he's not interested at all.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12610

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 am

He makes it so hard to like him sometimes.

He's becoming the most annoying greatest fighter ever rapidly lol

Every answer is some aloof non-commital bit of bullshit. "Im tired of getting punched im almost done" "Oh wait you want to give me the fight i want, ok i fight for six more years" "Thats not the fight i want, nevermind, im getting old and want to open a school" blah blah blah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight   Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva Names Price For Taking Jones Fight
Page 1 of 1