The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Vote_lcapBig Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Voting_barBig Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Vote_lcapBig Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Voting_barBig Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil   Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-antonio-rodrigo-nogueira-fabricio-160935475--mma.html

I think werdum will beat Big Nog this time around. werdum has been looking a lot better than big nog as of late. Outside of Nogs power punch, i just dont know if there is much else he can bring to this fight. I think if it goes to the ground i would give advantage to werdum.

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil   Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:19 pm

I think if Werdum wins, UFC needs to bring back Arlovski and have a rematch. Thats one of his big losses and to a fighter that at the time and still is, beatable. Plus I think AA is a much needed addition to the current UFC HW lineup.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil   Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Chrom wrote:
I think if Werdum wins, UFC needs to bring back Arlovski and have a rematch. Thats one of his big losses and to a fighter that at the time and still is, beatable. Plus I think AA is a much needed addition to the current UFC HW lineup.

No arguement there. I would be down to see AA back in the ufc. not sure he will be a title contender but there are some great match ups for him the hw divison.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil   Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 pm

AA is too busy making universal soldier movies without a line of dialog lol
werdum would win, he would keep it standing up and win.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil   Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah, Arlovski got out-boxed by Bigfoot Silva. Not sure he would do so well this time around against a much improved Werdum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil   Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Nog and Werdum next coaches for TUF Brazil
Page 1 of 1