The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Vote_lcap***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Voting_bar***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Vote_lcap***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Voting_bar***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 pm

I have to say I enjoyed the woman's fights on the cards more than the men's fights.

Dana is really missing the boat by not supporting WMMA ... exciting talented fighters ... could be a whole new addition to the stagnant fan base...
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:11 pm

the only thing i envy kaufman i that she spent 30 seconds that close to rousey's ass
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 pm

When is Jacare going to get a real fight?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, I would think he is next in line for the title. So asap... he took literally 0 damage and could probably legally fight tonight...
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3792

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:35 pm

All I saw was the Rousey-Kaufman fight and I was really impressed with Rousey, it was the first time I saw her fight and she looked good.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 pm

I liked her Judo ... really set up the ground attack, angles, leverage, she was thinking the whole fight right up to the win. Not just another pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3792

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah I didn't like all her talk at first ,but man she backed it up.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 am

For the length of the fight it was certainly a good one. Technical, ferocious, and well executed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***   ***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

***SPOILERS Rousey vs Kaufman SPOILERS***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2