The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Vote_lcapChris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Voting_barChris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Vote_lcapChris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Voting_barChris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22848

Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Empty
PostSubject: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59442

Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 am

Well I don't know who this Anison Sewva guy is he keeps talking about, but Anderson Silva would crush this kid.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

I don't know, I like the guy. He's was respectful the whole time, but still confident in his skills. He didn't come off as being arrogant at all. I think he's right his credentials on paper & his skill set are a threat to Silva. The way it sounds, the UFC hasn't told him "no" at this point, so he should definitely still be rallying for his shot at the title.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Eh....you're reading too much into it.
I was just trying to take this opportunity to make fun of his accent.
cherry
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5729

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Meh ... Three WHOLE years? Get a few more wins and wait for your shot.

Why does he thinks he "deserves a shot". Nice kid .... wait your turn ... lots of other Anderson fights I'd like to see before you.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:55 pm

^ I want names damnit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Sonnen? or pick any three top ten LW'sp

Heh thought you meant who you thought I wanted to see fight Weidman....

Anderson? GSP, Diaz (just to watch him get (sorry Trigg) beat up.... Bisping, Evans, Henderson again.... heh

Last edited by Krieger on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Troll
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

But really? Is Weidman the guy you really want Anderson to fight next?
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

I'd pay to see Weidman fight Chael.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah I'm with Krieger.
I'd much rather see Silva vs Bisping/Belfort/Belcher than Silva vs Weidman.
On top of him not being the clear-cut #1 contender, I just am simply not interested.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7957

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm

since i am interested in seeing anderson get beat, i want him to fight somebody that has a chance. none of bisping/belfort/belcher has a chance. only a fighter with great takedowns and good control and some submissions can do it. hence, i want to see weidman.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15322

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:08 am

Wiedman and sonnen would be a good fight and to see if Weidman really belongs in the mix. I am not sold on the kid yet either. i think belfort,bisping,sonnen and belcher all have the tools to beat weidman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)   Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Weidman: I'm Anderson Silva's Biggest Threat, and He Knows That (Q&A Video)
Page 1 of 1