The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_lcapCro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Voting_barCro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_lcapCro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Voting_barCro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life'

Go down 
3 posters

Can Cro Cop still compete with the upper echelon of HWs?
Yes
Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_lcap0%Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_lcap67%Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
IDK, But I'd like to find out
Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_lcap33%Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Who is Cro Cop?
Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_lcap0%Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22848

Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Empty
PostSubject: Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life'   Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' 56207810

Quote :
Former Pride and UFC Heavyweight Mirko Filopvic had seemingly retired from MMA competition to step back into the K-1 arena, where he has since been the winner of two bouts. Bowing down after a loss to Roy Nelson, news comes from USAToday.com that he may be seeking a return to the cage, stating that his words may have been misunderstood:

"Concerning my retirement from the UFC, I said it was my last fight for the UFC and last fight on the present contract, but I did not say, 'I won't keep fighting. I never said that. I think the best thing to say is that I was born to fight."

Filopovic is well known for his relentless brand of striking, knocking out opponents left and right with his vaunted headkicks in his prime. He may be in the twilight of his career, but he could still inject some excitement into any bout he participated in. Apparently, this is exactly his goal, as he continued:

"If you ask me, when I look deep into my soul, of course I would like to fight MMA again. People don't get it. Martial arts is my life."

Cro Cop shows a deep-seeded dedication to MMA and martial arts as a whole. He stated that he has been training everyday, but does this give him enough to compete with top-level fighters of today?
source
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7957

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life'   Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm

if martial arts are your life, why do you fold whenever things dont go your way and you get hit?
figure that out and then you can come back
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9481

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life'   Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I always wanted to see him fight Sylvia, maybe they can both come back for that one fight, then the loser can fuck off and die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life'   Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life' Empty

Back to top Go down

Cro Cop seeks return to MMA, says 'Martial arts is my life'
Page 1 of 1