The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Bisping and lombards first meeting Vote_lcapBisping and lombards first meeting Voting_barBisping and lombards first meeting Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Bisping and lombards first meeting Vote_lcapBisping and lombards first meeting Voting_barBisping and lombards first meeting Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Bisping and lombards first meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15328

Bisping and lombards first meeting Empty
PostSubject: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:10 pm

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Fighting/UFC/2012/07/21/20011836.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20sports

Sounds like lombard is a bit of a dick from what i have been hearing about this guy. I agree with bisping a fight with lombard right now wouldnt make any sense at this point and time.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59448

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:55 pm

So who's the bigger asshole here, the guy who acts like a dick, or the guy who goes to an interview and talks shit about the other guy, insults him as a fighter, and then says he doesn't want to fight him because he's beneath him.........even though he went out of his way to talk a mess of shit about him?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22854

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 pm

cheers War ASSHOLES!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
So who's the bigger asshole here, the guy who acts like a dick, or the guy who goes to an interview and talks shit about the other guy, insults him as a fighter, and then says he doesn't want to fight him because he's beneath him.........even though he went out of his way to talk a mess of shit about him?

I am not sure i am following you on this. Are you saying lombard is the dick and bisping is the one who insults him as a fighter? The only reason i ask is that the lombard and bisping thing has been going on for some time. lombard said bisping is afraid of him thats why he pulled out with an injury which is just plain dumb. i know Bisping said it is bull if lombard gets a title match after beating boestch and i have to agree with him there. The fight really doesnt make any sense. if lombard beat boestch then i would say make the fight or if bisping loses to stann than that match might make more sense. But bisping is teedering on a possible title match and lombard just gave a very lack luster performance. lombard would have everything to gain and bisping will gain little to nothing from it. I know bisping kind of came off as a dick for saying lombard is beneath him. but lombard couldnt even get past Boestch and most thought this was supposed to be a gimme fight and alot of people thought the same when it was supposed to be Bisping and boestch. This was supposed to be a gimmie fight for bisping to get into a title spot.

So i guess what i am trying to say here is yes bisping could have worded what he said better but i do back up what he is saying about lombard being beneath him though at this point.

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59448

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Yeah that's what I meant; Lombard is a dick, but so is Bisping for publicly taking shots at him and then going on to say he (Bisping) is too high and mighty to fight him.

I'm not saying Bisping is wrong for thinking Lombard is a dick, I'm just saying talking shit about Lombard, insulting him as a fighter, and acting like you're better than him probably is not making you look any better than him.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah that's what I meant; Lombard is a dick, but so is Bisping for publicly taking shots at him and then going on to say he (Bisping) is too high and mighty to fight him.

I'm not saying Bisping is wrong for thinking Lombard is a dick, I'm just saying talking shit about Lombard, insulting him as a fighter, and acting like you're better than him probably is not making you look any better than him.

I can see that, you do have a valid point. But hey thats my Bisping lol!
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7963

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm

so, two dicks are arguing about who should fight the top dick that recently beat another dick

Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5735

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 am

Lombard Lazarus: You gonna focus up now, motherfucker and say it! "It's me, The Count!"
The Count Speedman: It's Me The Count.
Lombard Lazarus: That's right! Now, The Count who?
The Count Speedman: The Count who? I don't know. Who are you?
Lombard Lazarus: Me? I know who I am. I'm a DICK playing a DICK disguised as another DICK .
Kevin Sandusky: What?
Lombard Lazarus: You a DICK that don't know what DICK he is!
The Count Speedman: Or are you a DICK who has no idea what DICK he is and claims to know what DICK he is...
Jeff Portnoy: What the fuck are you guys talking about?
The Count Speedman: ...bout being other DICKS.
Lombard Lazarus: I know what DICK I am!
The Count Speedman: You're scared.
Lombard Lazarus: I ain't scared. Scared of what?
The Count Speedman: Or scared of who?
Lombard Lazarus: Scared of who!
Kevin Sandusky: Come on guys. We really need to go!
The Count Speedman: Scared of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisping and lombards first meeting   Bisping and lombards first meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Bisping and lombards first meeting
Page 1 of 1