The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Vote_lcapAnderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Voting_barAnderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Vote_lcapAnderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Voting_barAnderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth

Go down 
+6
DEP
stock
Triggerman99
Krieger
the commie
Chrom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22856

Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Tumblr12
Quote :
Chael is a criminal, he is a criminal. He has been convicted of crimes and he doesn’t deserve to be inside the Octagon. When the time is right, I am going to break his face and every one of his teeth in his mouth. Playtime is over, the jokes are over. I am going to beat his ass out of the UFC. He is never going to want to fight again after I am done with him. It doesn’t matter if I am on bottom, side or top. Chael is going to get his ass kicked like never before. What I do inside the Octagon is going to change the image of the sport. I am going to make sure his legs are broke and arms are broke he will not be able to walk out by himself. I know he is listening; no more shit talking, it is on now. I’m going to make him pay and make him eat everything he said about myself and my country. I’m going to make sure he does not disrespect any other fighter. I’m going to beat him like his parents should have beat him to have manners. He can say whatever he wants, but I am not playing anymore. It will be the same like the first fight. He walked out the loser and this time he is going to walk out the loser. The only difference is that this time he is going to have to visit a plastic surgeon after the fight.”

For the past couple of years Anderson Silva has taken the high road in regards to his biggest antagonist, Chael Sonnen. However, during today’s UFC 148 media call the Brazilian Champion didn’t hold back when the media told him to speak his mind.
source
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7965

Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:29 pm

point goes to sonnen. he finally got him.
but at what price? silva might actually do what he promised.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5737

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Heh old Chinese proverb "Be very careful what you wish for you may just get it." Heh heh Chael.... you gots what you wanted..... I shall say my good byes to you now.... heh
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59450

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 am

Yikes!!!

Silva sounds pissed.

That dude is scary when he's having fun. Imagine him pissed off......

War!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35198

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 am

lol.

I always get worried when a guy says he's going to come in there and destroy someone. They usually turn out to be boring fights.

I hope this is the exception.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9489

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Didn't Murr say something similar about Lesnar?
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 pm

silva wont be able to dance around like he did with cote and maia. sonnen will bring it but will pay for it when he cant take him down
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16395

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 pm

im not that impressed with post juice sonnen, he looked awful in the bisping fight....not to take anything from the count but sonnen looked nothing like the guy who almost beat silva. I hope anderson is smart and training tdd like crazy.....
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Heh I just watched the 1st Sonnen Anderson fight again... I loved how Anderson WON the fight by nearly killing Sonnen with that leg triangle. I just wished the ref let it go on for just a couple more seconds and Sonnen would have been gone.....
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12616

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 am

It's not like Chael was trying not to piss off Silva. He finally accomplished his goal.

It's not the worst strategy in the world imo. I think Silva will kill him, but Silva's has shown shaky TD defense in the past. An extra angry and aggressive Silva could be easier to takedown? Maybe that's what Chael is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am

I think the difference between the two fights is that Anderson is taking this one a lot more personally. A 100% Silva ... pissed off at ya ... will hurt you bad Chael... heh
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 am

Is this kind of like when GSP told folks not to blink before his fight against Thiago Alves. If I didn't blink during that fight I would have been blinded by dryness.

History tells me that prefight hype means absolutely nothing when it comes to predicting an exciting fight.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

stock wrote:
Is this kind of like when GSP told folks not to blink before his fight against Thiago Alves. If I didn't blink during that fight I would have been blinded by dryness.

History tells me that prefight hype means absolutely nothing when it comes to predicting an exciting fight.

Definitely agree.

My only point was that Chael was trying to piss him off and he apparently did. It's never wise to fight pissed. I still think Silva kills him, BUT i guess there is a chance he could fight with emotion and come right at chael making it easier to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59450

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 pm

There's also the chance that Silva actually fights a smart gameplan this time. Silva is a smart guy, and he likely knows that the best revenge is to beat Sonnen definitively, and doing what he did last time is not the way to accomplish that.
He knows Sonnen is going to come right at him as soon as the bell rings, so maybe he'll use that anger to put a little extra pop on a flying knee.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15330

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm

As I do think Silva will destroy Sonnen, I am gtoing to be pulling for sonnen any way only cause if sonnen wins that really puts bisping in the title picture and I forgot where i read it but dana said in an interview a few days ago that Sonnen beats Silva, Bisping and Sonnen 2 could be the next match up due to how razor close there last fight was.

War Sonnen (but i think Silva will make him into an example though)
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 am

Sonnen really looked off in his fight against Bisping. Maybe it was ring rust. Maybe it was lack of "help". Whatever the reason, he was off. Bisping stuffed stuffed most and seemed to outmuscle Sonnen on the fence.
Bisping is no pushover, but Sonnen should have controlled the strength/wrestling portion of that fight.
Maybe Bisping has just improved THAT much as a fighter since the Hendu KO.... in which case he is much more deserving of a title shot than many are giving him credit for.

Or Sonnen will get destroyed this time.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10311

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 am

I am completely undecided on my pic for this fight. I WANT Silva to destroy Sonnen without question...but it's all dependent upon which Sonnen shows up. After the Stann fight I was 100% solid that Sonnen would be the next champion. But then only half of him showed up to fight Bisping. Plus we've never seen an emotionally charged/pissed off Silva before. We don't know if Sonnen getting in his head is a bad thing or not.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 pm

I hope im wrong, but i think Silva will destroy Sonnen. Like Sonnen doesnt even land a shot type of beatdown.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22856

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth 488123_10151054566816075_830489514_n
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 pm

is it me or all those superhero comics with sonnen and silva are too ghey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth   Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson goes Off On Sonnen: Says He Will Break His Face & Knock Out His Teeth
Page 1 of 1