The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Vote_lcapCote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Voting_barCote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Vote_lcapCote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Voting_barCote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le

Go down 
+2
FistK
Gecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15330

Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Empty
PostSubject: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/patrick-cote-vs-cung-le-165358547--mma.html;_ylt=Alg9bPW35TjVXvEunyGcw3c9Eo14

Should be an okay fight.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12616

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:53 pm

If Cote is in any kind of shape at all i give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5737

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

WAR Cote.... glad to see him back ... if he's in shape then Cote knocks Cung Le out.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59450

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah I got Cote.
Not sure if his head on straight since he had the knee thing, but if he can put it together, he is dangerous to any MW out there.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9489

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Cote is the most overrated fighter in recent history. "DEVASTAYDING POWA IN BORF HANDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Mike Goldberg. He KO'd Kendall Grove by punching him behind the ear. Yee haw. His ground game is beans.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:48 pm

DEP wrote:
Cote is the most overrated fighter in recent history. "DEVASTAYDING POWA IN BORF HANDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Mike Goldberg. He KO'd Kendall Grove by punching him behind the ear. Yee haw. His ground game is beans.
LOL What kind of accent is that supposed to be?

But yeah, his ground game is shit. Everytime he gets taken down, he loses via submission. But oddly enough, opponents choose to stand with him more often that not.

To be fair, he did get 3 (T)KO victories in a row during that stretch where he clonked Grove, so I wouldn't say he's the most overrated. That distinction belongs to BJ Penn.
Wink
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12616

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 am

Im not really feeling a submission victory for Cung though...lol
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm

That accent was just me trying to make Goldy sound like a knob. I would like to see Cote get brained by a spinning back kick though. I'm calling it now: No more than 10 seconds goes by from the first time Rogan or Goldberg says Cote's name until someone remarks on Cote's "DEBBASTAYDINK PEWER!!!!!"...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 am

DEP wrote:
That accent was just me trying to make Goldy sound like a knob. I would like to see Cote get brained by a spinning back kick though. I'm calling it now: No more than 10 seconds goes by from the first time Rogan or Goldberg says Cote's name until someone remarks on Cote's "DEBBASTAYDINK PEWER!!!!!"...
Totally fair point.
Goldy is gonna go all "COTE HAS RAW POWER IN BOTH HANDS!!" no more than 30 seconds into the fight.
But I just don't see Cote getting rocked
....at all
......in any fight
........ever.

Maybe I could see Le by super-fun-time-spinning-back-kick-fiesta-over-and-over-again-decision.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

I thought he was rocked against A.Silva before he blew out his fallopian tube.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7965

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm

haha
anderson doesnt count. he rocked steel chins before. hendo's semi-truck grill comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 am

He wasn't rocked, he just got french in his mouth for a second.

I do't know what that means, but it sounds good right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le   Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le Empty

Back to top Go down

Cote back in the UFC, Will face Cung Le
Page 1 of 1