The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Mayhem retires from MMA. Vote_lcapMayhem retires from MMA. Voting_barMayhem retires from MMA. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Mayhem retires from MMA. Vote_lcapMayhem retires from MMA. Voting_barMayhem retires from MMA. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Mayhem retires from MMA.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15321

Mayhem retires from MMA. Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem retires from MMA.   Mayhem retires from MMA. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:22 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/jason-mayhem-miller-retires-fighting-ufc-146-loss-192114145.html;_ylt=AgpxUZOiuHOWnchgmfieUYs9Eo14

Not the worst move in the world. maybe he should go back to grappling tournaments and do some tv or movie gigs.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem retires from MMA.   Mayhem retires from MMA. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:24 pm

^ He said he has other avenues to take, my guess would be the ones you just mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5728

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem retires from MMA.   Mayhem retires from MMA. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Look at the size of the knee he obviously blew out... Damn.... the back stage antics were arguing with the UFC's backstage coordinator.

From Cagewriter May 29

"It was my mask," Miller said. "Burt suddenly started yelling about my mask. I had a gas mask for the troops underneath my paper bag, and Burt started telling me right as I'm walking out for the fight. I'm trying to get focused instead of arguing about a paper bag. Maybe it was my fault for, I don't know, I thought we had an understanding once I start walking out to the cage that now I'm working, but obviously we're not on a playing field of mutual respect."

He is referring to UFC backstage director and jack of all trades Burt Watson.

Fire Doloway not Mayhem.....

Mayhem retires from MMA. Jmm145335435

Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem retires from MMA.   Mayhem retires from MMA. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah, you hold a good point. CB couldn't finish an obviously injured fighter... UFC is no place for him... SF bound!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem retires from MMA.   Mayhem retires from MMA. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Combat Jiu Jitsu would be another avenue
http://www.mmastandard.net/t1419-combat-jiu-jitsu-fucking-brilliant#12283
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem retires from MMA.   Mayhem retires from MMA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem retires from MMA.
Page 1 of 1