The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Vote_lcapSpoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Voting_barSpoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Vote_lcapSpoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Voting_barSpoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers

Go down 
+5
samger2
Triggerman99
the commie
Chrom
Krieger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7710

Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:52 pm

- Goddamn Pat Barry wtf!!?!?!? Pat Barry IMO seems to not know when to capitalize on a moment to secure better positions/strikes to actually win the fight. He just stood there stunned after taking the hard shots..

What to do with Pat Barry...???

- Alan Belcher went above and beyond my expectations. I thought for sure Toquinho would have submitted him violently... but Belcher is a super seasoned veteran and a very underrated Middle Weight Fighter. Congratulations "Talent." Alan the Talent Belcher.

- Kos and Hendricks. No surprise here. Good job for Hendricks on securing the win. Credit goes to Koscheck for hanging in there because BIG RIG hit him with some hard shots.. If it was anyone else, he would have knocked him out.

- Main Event. Wow just wow, if it was even a question ... Nate Diaz is the most deserving Lightweight on the planet. He turned his career around from flip flopping with wins and losses. He just defeated the 2 most toughest guys in the sport back to back.

I'm impressed with the Diaz Boyz.
Yay for Organic, Triathlons, Vegans, Boxing and Cesar Gracie JJ lol..
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59448

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Yeah this is truly the Year of the Diaz. If Nick beats the commision, even more so.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3787

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Roushimere Pallhares vs Alan Belcher
Palhares was tenacious with the leglocks ,but Belcher has really improved his upper body strength and GnP’d his way to victory good submission ability by Belcher .

Koshcheck vs Hendrick
Hendricks won due to his heavier punches. I like how he kept attacking with those kness frome the back it’s trivial ,but I don’t think it should have been broken up.

Pat Barry vs Lavar Johnson
Johnson was very impressive with his striking especially those powerful knees then somehow Barry got the mount didn’t take advantage , Johnson got back up and forced him against against the cage attacking him until he crumpled.

Michael Johnson vs Anthony Ferguson
This fight reminded me of Ferguson’s fight with Yvves Edwards where Ferguson kept coming forward with power punchers ,but got outstruck by a much more versatile striker and by the end Johnson had gotten more power shots.

John Dodson vs Timmy Elliot
Man this was a crazy fight Elliot was throwing such crazy stuff and Dodson was throwing heavy punches and flying knees. I think Elliot got robbed though I think he definitely won the 2nd and 3rd rounds ,but the first slightly went to Dodson.

John Hathaway vs Pascal Krauss
Hathaway was able to dominate due to his better boxing and knees.

Louis Gaudinot vs John Lineker
I thought LIneker was winning the fight due to his much superior boxing ,but after Gaudinot used his superior wrestling to take him down and weaken him with some nice ground and pount he locked on the guillotine making Lineker pass out.

Mike Massenzio vs Karlos Vemola
I thought Massenzio was outstriking Vemola ,but Vemola took his back landed some bombs and choked him out with the Severn Choke. Man there was some competitive grappling in this match.

Roland Delorme vs Nick Denis
Man what a fight back and forth back and forth then Delorme transitioned with that RNC with seconds to go.

Danny Castillo vs John Cholish
Castillo used his heavier punches and better wrestling with those 2 slams to easily win the fight.

Dennis Bermudez vs Pablo Garza
Man Bermudez was awesome just all those slams, good striking, and his nonstop GnP. I also thought Garza’s bicycle upkicks were awesome.

Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller
I thought miller did a good job and was winning with his strikes in the clinch ,but fell for Diaz's psychological warfare and got rocked then choked out. Man for such a scrawny phisique Nate can really muscle people around.

Overall I thought every damn fight I saw was good.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15328

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:19 am

Krieger wrote:
One question before I go.... Who do you think has more class.... Nate or Nick

My vote is Nate.....

yeah nate hands down. he usually has nothing but good things to say about his oppenet after the fight. the only one he wasnt so nice about was joe stevenson fight.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15328

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

almost every fight on this card was pretty sick. i really great free card.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3787

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm

I don't even remember Nate saying bad stuff after his fight with Stevenson(which was pretty awesome) he just said that he lost at his own game.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10309

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:29 am

Damnit why does Diaz have to be so good? For once I just want someone to time a shot a shot perfectly and knock him the eff out when he starts throwing his ghetto stance out and waving his arms around. I'm trying so damn hard, but I cannot like the guy, I just can't do it. He's a thug....but damn he can fight.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59448

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:08 pm

samger2 wrote:
Damnit why does Diaz have to be so good? For once I just want someone to time a shot a shot perfectly and knock him the eff out when he starts throwing his ghetto stance out and waving his arms around. I'm trying so damn hard, but I cannot like the guy, I just can't do it. He's a thug....but damn he can fight.
LOL
At least your honest. Most people who dislike Diaz try to disregard his ability as a fighter and just call him a punk. Smarter fans know better....
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:49 am

I was actually at these fights. Had AWESOME Seats. Tom Lawlor was actually sitting in the row behind me our seats were so good, haha. Ton of great pictures.

A split fucking decision loss by Koscheck cost me twelve grand!!! I had a $25 parlay bet down on Gaudinot, Michael Johnson, Lavar Johnson, Belcher, Kos, and Diaz. All dogs.

When Buffer said and the winner by split decision Jooooo I jumped out of my fucking seat and then he said Johnny hendricks Sad
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5735

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Ouch.... Kos lets another fan down.... hope ya boo'd him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers   Spoilers  Diaz vs Miller  Spoilers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers Diaz vs Miller Spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2