The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Vote_lcapAnderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Voting_barAnderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Vote_lcapAnderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Voting_barAnderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro

Go down 
+2
the commie
9Teen_AT4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7710

Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 am

Quote :
UFC middleweight champion, Anderson Silva has released a ‘tell-all’ biography in Rio de Janeiro this week regarding his trials and tribulations on the road to becoming the superstar he is today. In the book Silva touches on a dark time in his life that he now regrets. Silva recalls teaching jiu-jitsu at the famed Chute Boxe Academy in Curtiba, Brazil for famed coach Rafael Cordeiro while struggling with finances. Following a heated dispute that ended with Silva being slapped by his then employer, Silva took to drastic measures.

Silva admits that while accompanied by two friends, he armed himself with a shotgun and went to a location where Cordeiro was expected to be. Luckily Silva’s consorts lost their nerves and talked Silva out of his rash plot.

Today the two are great friends as Silva can be found training in Long Beach at Cordeiro’s Kings MMA gym.

Silva recently had been confronted by his son regarding his actions, as the news hit the internet.

Anderson Silva wrote:
“I didn’t tell him. I think he will have to read the book. I ended up visiting some website because my son said: ‘Dad, did you see what is on the internet? They are saying that you tried to kill Rafael!’ I said, ‘Calm, let me see what is it about and then I will call you back!’” he related. “But I speak the truth in the book. That was a phase in my life in which I had nothing but the gift God gave me to give classes and I almost did a foolishness.” Summarizing the book , Silva explained, “The biography says the truth of everything that happened since my childhood until this moment. It documents day-to-day frustrations, what is good, what is bad, and how is bad to stay away from the family. The book tells my life.”

srce
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 pm

This dude would be in jail instead of being a great martial artist if he would have pulled the trigger and went for it...... damn....
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7963

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:03 pm

killing somebody for slapping you. that seems fair.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 am

yeah this is a big wtf
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5735

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm

How many bar fights end in a one punch murder?

Its not what you are thinking of doing its what you do. He may have wanted to kill him but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3787

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

I applaud his honesty it seems he'll be telling it how it is in his book instead of trying to make himself look like a knight in shining armor.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59448

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Isn't that usually how gun duels start? One guy walks up very dramatically and slaps the other guy and says "I challenge you to a duel!", then they meet out on the meadow or whatever and walk ten paces and one of them doesn't come home.
Souns to me like Silva was just following protocol. In fact, it would have disrespectful to Cordeira if Silva didn't try to shoot him.

lol!
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7963

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:09 pm

the only, slight positive out of this is that there is a possibility that he realizes it was an awful thing to do.
there is no way i can excuse his behavior. he didnt stop, he was stopped. he was going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Isn't that usually how gun duels start? One guy walks up very dramatically and slaps the other guy and says "I challenge you to a duel!", then they meet out on the meadow or whatever and walk ten paces and one of them doesn't come home.
Souns to me like Silva was just following protocol. In fact, it would have disrespectful to Cordeira if Silva didn't try to shoot him.

lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro   Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva admits to coming close to shooting coach Cordeiro
Page 1 of 1