The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Vote_lcapRonda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Voting_barRonda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Vote_lcapRonda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Voting_barRonda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?    Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am

Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Rousey10
Quote :
Strikeforce women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey gave herself a nice vacation after defeating Miesha Tate a few weeks ago. Now, "Rowdy" is preparing to get back in the gym - and not just her normal gym, either.

Rousey told MMAWeekly.com in a recent interview that she is planning to train with Nick and Nate Diaz at Cesar Gracie's gym in Stockton, California next month. Rousey has previously worked with Nick Diaz.

"Yeah, I'm going up there from the 3rd to the 16th (of April) and it's going to be the first time ever since I started doing MMA that I'm going to be training for an actual extended period of time away from my core camp, who I've always been with," Rousey said. "For some reason it's something (training elsewhere) I never did in MMA, so they invited me to come train up there, and they're good at a bunch of things that I need to work on so I'm super excited."

While nothing has been announced, Rousey is expected to take on Sarah Kaufman when she returns
source
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7694

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?    Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 am

She just wants to woo Nick Diaz... her secret crush.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?    Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

This shouldn't surprise anybody. She has trained with them in the past. I think I actually posted a video here awhile back of her doing judo with them.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?    Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 am

Well i dont see how training with diaz brothers is going to hurt her game at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?    Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey Training with Nick and Nate Diaz?
Page 1 of 1