The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Vote_lcapPrank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Voting_barPrank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Vote_lcapPrank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Voting_barPrank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir

Go down 
+2
DEP
9Teen_AT4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7704

Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Empty
PostSubject: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Quote :
Don't make Frank Mir do the hokey pokey, and please don't make him turn himself around, 'cuz that's when you'll find out what it's really all about.

The former UFC heavyweight champion was doing motion capture for the upcoming UFC Undisputed 3 video game, and when developers had a little fun with him, he had a little fun right back.

Don't be scared, homie.

Ze Sauze

Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9481

PostSubject: Re: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 pm

That guy looks like what Mir would look like if he would've pursued a life of computer games and cheetos lol...
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15322

PostSubject: Re: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:51 pm

damn at first I thought Mir was being serious and we were going to be minus one tech for the new UFC game.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5921

PostSubject: Re: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:03 pm

That was a good, reverse prank,
top notch.
Back to top Go down
Berserk
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Berserk

Standard Cash : 28618

PostSubject: Re: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Gecko wrote:
damn at first I thought Mir was being serious and we were going to be minus one tech for the new UFC game.

That's what I thought too! If I were that guy I would have shit my pants... say what you will about Frank, but that guy is huge and intimitating as hell!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5729

PostSubject: Re: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

I think that guy DID shit his pants!

(did you know there are very few images of underwear with skid marks on the internet??)

I shall upload a few as they become available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir   Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir Empty

Back to top Go down

Prank Mir - Don't F'k with Mir
Page 1 of 1