The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Big Nog's post-surgery scar Vote_lcapBig Nog's post-surgery scar Voting_barBig Nog's post-surgery scar Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Big Nog's post-surgery scar Vote_lcapBig Nog's post-surgery scar Voting_barBig Nog's post-surgery scar Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Big Nog's post-surgery scar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59431

Big Nog's post-surgery scar Empty
PostSubject: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:57 pm

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/12/23/ufc-news-photo-big-nogs-post-surgery-scar-for-broken-arm-10366.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Gee-zus!!

Add it to the collection I guess.

Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10239

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 pm

nog is so stupid for not tapping.... this could haunt him in so many different ways... for such an experienced fighter im surprised he didnt tap.

he should have just went for the ko he would have been chilling right now.

stupid move imo to go for the sub..

but i still swear that mir was ko'd in that fight but was punched back to reality to pull off the sub..

nice find trigg
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6194

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Holy crap! I'd like to know more details about why they had to cut him open like that!
Pins, muscle damage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 am

drainbamage wrote:
nog is so stupid for not tapping.... this could haunt him in so many different ways... for such an experienced fighter im surprised he didnt tap.

he should have just went for the ko he would have been chilling right now.

stupid move imo to go for the sub..

but i still swear that mir was ko'd in that fight but was punched back to reality to pull off the sub..

nice find trigg

Dude!!!!
How long have you been a member here?

Where have you been? I hope you stick around and give me some much needed back-up.

Good to see you man!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:48 am

Yeah ... boy ... was he ever tough (st00pid) not tapping... whats that? A ten inch scar, metal plate and twenty or something screws?

Sorry Nog that's not tough... that's just st00pid bordering on mentally handicapped
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:52 am

Heh good luck getting through airport security.... you'll set off the metal detectors off so often those guys will be doing body cavity searches every time you go near an airplane.

TSA Guy: "Bend over Mr. Nog.... oh... my ... goodness.... how many people have been looking up here for this flight? oooo you could drive a Volkswagen up there."
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:52 am

^^^
cheers

Agree.
There's a fine line between honorable and stupid.

He was screwed, and instead of conceding defeat (defeat being obviously inevitable), he chose to let Mir destroy his arm.
Sorry, but that is just plain idiotic. If it was a choke and you thought you could fight through it and possibly make Mir burn out and thereby eventually gain better position, then that's one thing. But your arm was torqued....badly......by Frank fucking Mir.
Tap out and maybe extend your career a bit.
If Nog never fights again, I'm sorry but I won't shed one tear for him. His pride cost him the remaining few fights he might have had left, and he has no one to blame but himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Nog's post-surgery scar   Big Nog's post-surgery scar Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Nog's post-surgery scar
Page 1 of 1