The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Vote_lcapDana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Voting_barDana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Vote_lcapDana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Voting_barDana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59430

Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Empty
PostSubject: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:09 pm

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-now-believes-conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-will-happen

I'm officially of the "let's just get this over with and move along" mindset at this point.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22836

PostSubject: Re: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:41 am

Right there with ya, I can't see how McGregor beats Mayweather. It's just so insanely unlikely... but I'll watch just like every other Mayweather fight... in hopes of a starching ko. Only to be disappointed and board watching a phillyshell counter session for an hour.

:/
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35178

PostSubject: Re: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Yep, just get this stupid thing over with. I have not interest in this fight at all.

I see McGregor as a big dog against any top 25 boxer in the world. If he beats arguably one of the best boxers of all time, I only see a fix in the making.

Reallistically, Connor should just empty his entire tank in the first round hoping for a flash KO. The further this fight goes on, the more he's going to look like a speed bag.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12596

PostSubject: Re: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:05 am

I saw a video of Conor boxing the other day and he looked much MUCH worse than I was expecting. Completely flat footed and almost lost.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35178

PostSubject: Re: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 am

Yeah, I just don't see how a guy that has not proven he can box at any level has a chance against statistically one of the best boxers of all time.

I'm just wondering if Mayweather plays with him the whole time and makes him look stupid, or if he just finishes it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59430

PostSubject: Re: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:08 pm

I see Mayweather feeling him out for 1 round, followed by 3 rounds of Mayweather snapping off combinations and wearing McGregor down, followed by.......well, followed by whatever the hell Mayweather chooses to do from that point on, really, because the fight will already be over by then for all intents and purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen   Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White now believes McGregor vs Mayweather is going to happen
Page 1 of 1