The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Vote_lcapJON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Voting_barJON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Vote_lcapJON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Voting_barJON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10248

JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Empty
PostSubject: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm glad to see him win a belt.
even tho I believe he is the most lack luster fighter to ever compete he goes out there and always gives 110% and theres no quit in him.
Might not be the premier league belt but I always get excited to see a guy I watched fight for years finally earn the belt!

good for him and I hope this sets up a match at 185 vs david branch

was anyone able to stay awake during fitches fight? man it was horrible... like watching 25 minutes of movie credits in a foreign language
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5727

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Jon Fitch.... well maybe hell get a UFC shot now.....

pppppffffffftttt heh heh bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59440

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:41 pm

It's kinda like he finally got to go to the prom, but after getting shot down by several girls, he had to take a nerdy freshman girl who kinda smells like mothballs all the time.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:35 am

hahahahaha...

trigg, you speak like you are very familiar with this..... bringing back old memories? lol!

I agree that's exactly what it is like. its almost hard to watch fitch fight these days. he is 38, has no chin, and his wrestling has evaporated.. he is a grinder that just annoys the fighter with smothering them for as long as the bout is. when he fights shields I'm sure shields will beat him and that will most likely be fitch's last fight.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:03 am

drainbamage wrote:
hahahahaha...

trigg, you speak like you are very familiar with this..... bringing back old memories? lol!.

Pfffft!!! No!!

My date smelled like CHEESEballs. I was waaaay too cool for Molly Mothballs!

MMA Purist
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:27 pm

I went to the prom with my Nintendo because she was the only one who understood me!!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22846

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Jon Fitch the Oatmeal Champion!
JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Oatmea10
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:41 pm

GSP retired as the Oatmeal Champion.
If Fitch wants it, he's gonna have to wet-blanket-wrestle-fuck it from his boring, smothering grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!   JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION! Empty

Back to top Go down

JON FITCH WSOF WW CHAMPION!
Page 1 of 1