The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Vote_lcapCrocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Voting_barCrocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Vote_lcapCrocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Voting_barCrocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!

Go down 
+3
the commie
Triggerman99
Gecko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:09 am

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/cro-cop-pulls-out-of-ufc-fight-night-79-co-headliner-announces-mma-retirement

That was random but i also say good for him. I just don't think crocop has it any more and would be happier seeing him hanging it up.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:52 am

Who the hell is Anthony Hamilton?!

I don't blame Cross Cop. At this point in his life and career, what's the point in fighting some no-name on a Fight Night card?
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7964

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:15 am

now there are rumors that cro cop has violated the drug policy and that is why he retired
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12615

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:14 am

the commie wrote:
now there are rumors that cro cop has violated the drug policy and that is why he retired

Fuck everyone and their bullshit rumors!!!

WAR CROCOP!!!

Enjoy retirement and thanks for the great memories Smile
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16394

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:07 am

he did fail a wada test but id be wiling to bet that he took something for his injury and when it wasn't healing he knew he would fail a test and retired.....I feel like what ever was in his system was more than likely prescribed for the injury but also happened to be on the ban list
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:11 am

Oh no, he pulled a Wandy!!

Say it ain't so!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5736

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:43 pm

FistK wrote:

the commie wrote:

WAR CROCOP!!!

Heh ... agree. Always liked Mirko but hated seeing him get KTFO.... it was time to hang em up a year ago. Thanks for the class and the fights Mirko.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Krieger wrote:

FistK wrote:

the commie wrote:

WAR CROCOP!!!

Heh ... agree. Always liked Mirko but hated seeing him get KTFO.... it was time to hang em up a year ago.  Thanks for the class and the fights Mirko.

Wait wait wait wait wait.......

You are the #1 loudest, most outright hater and intolerant member on this site of PED users, but now that it's possible that CroCop might've taken a chemically-laced shortcut, all you have to say is "Heh.....agree. Thanks for the class"????

No way. You're not getting away with that one.

lol!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35197

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Can I be happy for him?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Are you asking me?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:51 pm

stock wrote:
Can I be happy for him?

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7964

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:50 pm

He needed to retire. This sport is not worth doing until your brain is mush and body broken...but it might be too late for him in that department. And that is the main reason why i have never been too stringent on ped users.
I do martial arts, but not every day and i dont fight as if my life depends on it, and already, i have nagging injuries that will bug me to my grave. I cant imagine how painful a fighter's life is.
without some kind of help to heal their injuries, to get through the pain and get that mental edge to fight for your life, this sport would be a lot less attractive for us the viewers.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5736

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

Krieger wrote:

FistK wrote:

the commie wrote:

WAR CROCOP!!!

Heh ... agree. Always liked Mirko but hated seeing him get KTFO.... it was time to hang em up a year ago.  Thanks for the class and the fights Mirko.

Wait wait wait wait wait.......

You are the #1 loudest, most outright hater and intolerant member on this site of PED users, but now that it's possible that CroCop might've taken a chemically-laced shortcut, all you have to say is "Heh.....agree. Thanks for the class"????

No way. You're not getting away with that one.

lol!  

Yeah if he was still fighting but .... he hung em up. The sad part is, how many of these old guys try to hang on using hormones only to keep losing anyways?
I go down the list of PED users and I find myself just feeling sad for the old fellas who have tried hormones and failed only to retire. I'm still as pissed for those who still cheat using the juice putting others lives in danger.

Its like if they're done then let em fade, if they're still using... put em down!

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age. affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!   Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crocop pulls out of Fight night 79 and retires!!!!!
Page 1 of 1