The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Vote_lcapFun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Voting_barFun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Vote_lcapFun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Voting_barFun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5719

Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle Empty
PostSubject: Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle   Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm

From http://www.mmawild.com/ufc/quotes/ (No Date)

Ultimate Fighting Quotes and Quotations

Fighters say the darndest things. Whether they’re trash-talking an upcoming opponent, making excuses for a loss, or just waxing philosophic on a random topic, there’s never any telling what the fighters of the UFC will say next.

Below, I have collected as many great UFC quotes as possible. They range from the bizarre to the downright hilarious, but each is guaranteed to make you look at the world of MMA in a whole new way.
If you know of a great Ultimate Fighting Championship quote that isn’t included on our list, feel free to drop us a line and let us know about it. Because as long as the fighters continue to talk, we expect this list to continue to grow.

“I will beat you into a living death.” - Ken Shamrock
“Bring on Fedor.” - Tim Sylvia
“When I started, I used to go off just instincts. Then they took head butts away, so I had to learn some skills.” - Mark Coleman
“I’m gonna knock you hair black.” - Ken Shamrock to Tito Ortiz
“Damn, I’m ugly.” - Forrest Griffin
“After a match, my opponent goes to the hospital and gets an IV, and I have a martini.” - Tank Abbott
“Who knows what would have happened to him, aeronautically speaking.” - Dan Severn
“My favorite fighter is Phil Baroni, and I’m pretty sure it’s yours too.” - Phil Baroni
“A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.” - Royce Gracie
“I will get respect, or I will die.” - Ken Shamrock
“Prepare yourself for the worst, and the best will always happen.” - Tito Ortiz
“Conditioning is my best weapon.” - Frank Shamrock
“My strategy is just to attack, attack and attack.” - Don Frye
“I like Tito. I like a lot of people, but I’ll fight every one of ‘em. It’s all business. When I step into the Octagon, it’s all business.” - Chuck Liddell on fighting Tito Ortiz.
“I’m already going in with a win.” - Jerry Bohlander before losing to Tito Ortiz.
“I’m going to show the world why the Rangers belong in the Octagon.” - Greg “The Ranger” Stott prior to getting knocked out in 18 seconds.
“I have a high threshold for pain.” - Patrick Smith before being submitted by Ken Shamrock.
“The higher a monkey climbs up a tree, the more he has to cover his ass.” - Shonie Carter
“All I saw was swinging.” - Jim Brown
“Don’t call me a loser in front of my mom!” - Forrest Griffin
“You know, I just went from the barstool to the Octagon.” - Tank Abbott
“You get on Queer Street…you make a right turn…you’re back to Main.” - Tank Abbott
“Beating people up is a positive thing.” - Tank Abbott
“I didn’t think I was going to win.” - Remco Pardoel following a win.
“I came to party in the Octagon.” - Cal Worsham
“I’ll be back in about three minutes.” - Robbie Lawler before quickly defeating his opponent.
“Don’t fear me, fear the consequences.” - Paul Buentello
“Boxing is your father’s sport.” - Dana White
“Not bad for an old man.” - Randy Couture
“If he never walked again, I’d be cool with that.” - Chris Leben
“My weiner’s bigger than his.” - Joe Riggs discussing his chances against Matt Hughes.
“I ain’t no loser.” - Gary Goodridge after a UFC loss.
“Okay. Right here, I’m tickling his brain.” - Tank Abbott while watching a replay in which he presses his opponent’s head into the cage.
“Isn’t that the guy on the coffee can?” - Tank Abbott on his Brazilian opponent, Hugo Duarte.
“The idea of jiu-jitsu is to give the little guy a chance to beat the big guy.” - Royce Gracie
“…and I’m here to bust the ultimate fighting challenge.” - Steve Jennum on participating in the UFC.
“I don’t think much of Tito Ortiz. He needs to grow balls and sign to fight Chuck Liddell.” - Tank Abbott
“I’m gonna win this tournament because I am the most athletic fighter in it.” - Tank Abbott
“I dreamed that I was being raped by Freddy Mercury.” - Tank Abbott after losing to Dan Severn.
“I’m American. I can’t stand Brazilians. They live in a third-world country anyway, so they’ll go anywhere if there’s a little money. I live in America. I want to be a champion of an American organization.” - Phil Baroni
“I just take fights that make me feel comfortable.” - Tito Ortiz, who has sometimes been accused of ducking certain fighters.
“When I go in there, I’m not going in there to win. I’m going in there to fight.” - Tank Abbott
“What? Did he just win the Olympics?” - Tank Abbott after the crowd goes wild during a match.
“You put the Devil on the other side, and I will come to fight.” - Royce Gracie
“It’s about having confidence in yourself. I’m not afraid of that man across from me.” - Ken Shamrock
“My breathing techniques make me impervious to chokes.” - Joe Son before getting choked out in his UFC debut.
“He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day and looks like a pussy today.” - Tank Abbott
Back to top Go down

Fun quotes... I remember a lot of these but good for a chuckle
Page 1 of 1