The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Vote_lcapFelice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Voting_barFelice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Vote_lcapFelice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Voting_barFelice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22855

Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Empty
PostSubject: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 am

maybe it's just me but i thought heather clark looked like she should have gotten the win.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:21 am

It's definitely you. She clearly took the first, but I thought 2 & 3 were all Herrig. I was baffled at the split... I could see maybe a split with the 1st being a 10-8... but thats still not a W.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Clark looked like the better fighter. She obviously won round 1 easily. Herrig barely held onto that body triangle in the 2nd round after the takedown. If she doesn't hold onto that, she loses the round, and the fight.
Also, I remember hearing Clark say something about hurting her arm at some point in this fight. Without the injury, the latter part of the fight probably would've looked much more similar to the beginning of it.

I think Clark takes the rematch pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Clark looks hungry to avenge that loss and she is definitely getting pissed with the way she is being treated in the house. Plus i have to admit Herring seems to over confident about this fight. She was already talking at the end of the last episode of tuf saying how she beat her before and it will happen again. It's not like herring schooled clark at all so i could agree with Trigg this could be a big upset in the making.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:09 pm

I read that Heather not only hurt her arm, but she broke it! If that's the case HOLY FUCK! She is a fuckin monster. I think she obviously has a shot at taking it. Those front kicks to the face did look readily available to her in the first round... But unlike the rest of the site I like Felice. She kicked some ass in Thailand on that muay thai reality show back in the day and I've been watching her fights ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video   Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Felice Herrig vs Heather Clark I - Fight Video
Page 1 of 1