The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Guardians of the galaxy Vote_lcapGuardians of the galaxy Voting_barGuardians of the galaxy Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Guardians of the galaxy Vote_lcapGuardians of the galaxy Voting_barGuardians of the galaxy Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Guardians of the galaxy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15313

Guardians of the galaxy Empty
PostSubject: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:54 am

All i can say is this movie is just plain awesome!!!!!!! If you like the Avengers you will love this. My girl and I are still trying to debate if this or avengers is now the best marvel movie ever made. It was beyond great to watch and very,very enjoyable. To any of you 3D buffs. the 3D is hands down the best 3D movie Marvel has made to date. The best part i think they are going to set up in the future a avengers/guardians cross over movie. i have my reason as to why i know this but i don't want to give out any possible spoilers so just trust me on this.

Final thought, if you thought about going to see this....DO IT!!!! I think you will really enjoy this movie.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 am

I missed this thread - I must concur. Fucking incredible!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22839

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 am

Just watched it this weekend,FUCKING AWESOME!!! Possibly the best movie I've seen this year.
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31167

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Come out on video tomorrow, hopefully I will get to watch it this weekend. Heard it was Awesome!
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 am

Grey Suit wrote:
Come out on video tomorrow, hopefully I will get to watch it this weekend.  Heard it was Awesome!

Are you sure? I thought it was second week in December or so?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 am

Dec. 9th is the release date for Bluray in US
Nov. 24 is the release in the UK
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:40 am

FistK wrote:

Grey Suit wrote:
Come out on video tomorrow, hopefully I will get to watch it this weekend.  Heard it was Awesome!

Are you sure?  I thought it was second week in December or so?

You can buy a digital copy on Amazon, does not look like you can rent it yet though.

http://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Galaxy-Chris-Pratt/dp/B00OBW0IUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416328789&sr=8-1&keywords=guardians+of+the+galaxy+stream
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 am

If you download the Digital Copy can you legally make a hard copy?
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Chrom wrote:
If you download the Digital Copy can you legally make a hard copy?

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the galaxy   Guardians of the galaxy Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the galaxy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MMA Standard :: Movies/TV/Music/Games-
Jump to: