The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The Official Movie Recommendation Thread Vote_lcapThe Official Movie Recommendation Thread Voting_barThe Official Movie Recommendation Thread Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The Official Movie Recommendation Thread Vote_lcapThe Official Movie Recommendation Thread Voting_barThe Official Movie Recommendation Thread Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The Official Movie Recommendation Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22839

The Official Movie Recommendation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 pm

The title says it all, post your recommendations here.

I just watched this movie called "Hesher" its fuckin awesome!
Back to top Go down
couture fan
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
couture fan

Standard Cash : 5581

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 am

Yeah, looks good. I just dl'd a shit load of stuff to take away on my holidays.

This is one of them I recently watched. great film

Crime and Misdemeanors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXqwL3akhw

Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Just watched this the other night, it was pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Just finishing this up right now, its pretty retarded... but it made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3772

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:21 pm

The Horseman- It's this awesome Australian movie about this dad who goes on this rampage of revenge after his daughter is raped and killed. The fights scenes are pretty good in this movie. You can stream this on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 am

Sounds like a role fit for Mel Gibson. Speaking of which I just watched his newest flick "Beaver" I read some really bad reviews on it and I have to say, they were all wrong! I think its his best acting in some time and it was a great movie IMO, a bit odd... but definitely good!
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

Standard Cash : 4780

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

"Kumare" is a documentary on Netflix that follows a college aged man from Jersey who basically creates himself to be a guru from India. Its really insightful and its really funny to watch what people will do in their search for enlightenment. Really Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikkischamber.com
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15313

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Man of steel was freaking awesome!!!!!!!!! lots and lots of action and just a straight up good story. this is the superman remake that needed to be made. I just found out that the guy who plays superman is dating gina carano. lucky son of a gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Movie Recommendation Thread   The Official Movie Recommendation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Movie Recommendation Thread
Page 1 of 1