The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
R.I.P harold ramis Vote_lcapR.I.P harold ramis Voting_barR.I.P harold ramis Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
R.I.P harold ramis Vote_lcapR.I.P harold ramis Voting_barR.I.P harold ramis Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

R.I.P harold ramis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15313

R.I.P harold ramis Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P harold ramis   R.I.P harold ramis EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 pm

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/-ghostbusters--actor-harold-ramis-dies-at-69-173530161.html

Harold ramis the same guy who starred in the ghostbuster movies and directed some of the all time great comedies like ground hog day, caddy shack and national lampoons movies has passed away. He has left behind a wife and 3 kids.

sad to hear about this, he was a funny actor but he a even better director. I will miss seeing him making more movies and what was also sad he was working on a new ghostbusters movie.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59433

R.I.P harold ramis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P harold ramis   R.I.P harold ramis EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Fuck, that sucks!

I'm actually surprised he was 69. Thought he was younger.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16378

R.I.P harold ramis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P harold ramis   R.I.P harold ramis EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 am

Nooooo igon Spengler....sad day yesterday....I watched ghostbusters and stripes in honor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P harold ramis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P harold ramis   R.I.P harold ramis Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P harold ramis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MMA Standard :: Movies/TV/Music/Games-
Jump to: