The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Vote_lcapDana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Voting_barDana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Vote_lcapDana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Voting_barDana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him

Go down 
+5
norcalmatt
Triggerman99
Gecko
stock
Chrom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Empty
PostSubject: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35189

Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:33 am

Hey, he puts on exciting fights and could be a handful for anyone in the bottom of the top 10.
I'll watch him fight so long as I don't have to watch him fight Mir again.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15321

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:39 am

im down for lesnar returning but I don't think he will get the title again.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:21 am

Yeah, I think if he comes in like he did prior to getting diverticulitis he could possibly make a title run. But he has to get tighter with his stand up. And did Dana say Brock wants to do both WWE and UFC... and he's ok with it? or was he saying once his contract is up he is welcome back?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59441

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 am

He better not have said he can do both. That would make me embarrassed as an MMA fan. It's bad enough that those two jokes Tito and Rampage are doing it for B-league-ator, but I really hope Dana is above bastardizing the sport like that.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16386

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't think he said he could do both....I think he said that lesnar was doing well over there.....and he could come back and that they have a good relationship.

I'm sure the exclusivity clause is in all zuffa contracts
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9480

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Honolulu-hawaii-map-googlehawaii-map--google-map-of-hawaii-uxh7savl
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 pm

scratch 
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Has Pete officially lost it?

Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5728

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:12 pm

I believe that if you stare at the islands long enough you can see Lesnars’ penis tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5728

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Lesnar coming back is a good thing, like him or hate him is a huge draw which means huge money for the UFC. One added bonus because of all the extra attention people will be paying attention to the undercard and less known fighters may start getting a fan following. The balance is going to be finding him fights that he can win that don't look like they're just feeding him tomato cans. Brock coming back and getting his butt kicked in a most bloody fashion would make the whole exercise pointless.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:22 pm

I assumed Pete was implying that Lesnar should go to Hawai'i to train, but it's just as possible that he has gone insane.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Lol...lesnars a Minnesota boy....Hawaii would be way to warm for him...he needs to go train with...ouch I hate to say it..Fedor in the cold and on striking
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Map of Hawaii? Seriously you guys don't get it?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Damn it, now I really wanna get the joke, but I don't want to go through that thing where the person has to explain it to you, which takes no less than 65% of the humor out of it.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am

is it more funny because the map is white?

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 am

I still don't get it.....
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 am

Me either...
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Ok so a jizz shot kinda looks like a map of Hawaii when it hits the intended target, and I got so fired up that Lestard was coming back that I "map of Hawaii'd" on my keyboard. It was funny yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Hmmmm..... Not your best work. We'll just chalk this up to Uber-Lesnar-Excita-Gnarness and give you a pass.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7956

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:25 am

haha it was kinda funny. i was stuck on the meaning of hawaii
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12607

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 am

Lesnar was the UFCs biggest PPV draw and with GSP retiring and Silva who knows I am sure Dana was thanking the heavens for sending him Brock back lol
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 am

Lol....I was looking at the map and was thinking that it looked like a cock if you outlined the islands...but I was thinking a dick chest connection...
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Couture Fan would've gotten it, he's more of a degenerate like me though.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12607

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:07 am

DEP wrote:
Map of Hawaii? Seriously you guys don't get it?

Haha, I would of got it if I saw it.

Opie and Anthony!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him   Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him
Page 1 of 1