The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Vote_lcapToys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Voting_barToys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Vote_lcapToys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Voting_barToys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Affiliates
    free forum

Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls

Go down 
    +3
    Gecko
    Chrom
    Mogal
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mogal
    Sparring Partner
    Sparring Partner
    Mogal

Standard Cash : 6216

Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Empty
    PostSubject: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Quote :
    OH MY GOD THE CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER!

You know the drill by now. The gang at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) get some traction and the Culinary Union tries to cut their legs out from under them. First it was Mandy Moore, then it was the FOX network. This time, it's Toys 'R Us.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/3/1850704/culinary-union-toys-r-us-ufc-petition-mma

Cuz WWE has been doing this for uhm.... decades?!
    What next?!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
    Chrom
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Gamestop tried to sway me away from buying EA MMA for my son this holiday season due to "replicable violence" then suggested I buy him a first person shooter.... Face Palm
    Back to top Go down
    Gecko
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 pm

I was thinking the same thing mogul. whats the difference between WWE and UFC toys? Both have vilonce both have big breasted women in them.If anything you get more vulgarity with the WWE in my opion.

Chrom i couldn't even begin to bat my head around the game stops employee logic there. Lets not get him the game where guys beat each other up,lets get him the game where he can stab,shoot and blow up people cause that doesnt send the wrong message.

The more and more this world turns, the more and more i feel like we are heading to a world not much differnt then what is seen in idiotocracy.
    Back to top Go down
    samger2
    Pro Fighter
    Pro Fighter
    samger2

Standard Cash : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

hahahaha...Chrom, that's fantastic
    Back to top Go down
    stock
    Top 10 King
    Top 10 King
    stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:15 pm

ELECTROLYTES!
    Back to top Go down
    Krieger
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Maybe they should remove all of the toxic Chinese plastic from the shelves.... oh yeah the shelves would be empty. No
    Back to top Go down
    DEP
    Internet Troll Champion!
    Internet Troll Champion!
    DEP

Standard Cash : 9492

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm

"Replicable Violence"???

Kids have been beating the fuck out of each other since dirt was invented. There is no stopping it.
    Back to top Go down
    Chrom
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 am

Yeah, my response to the "replicable violence" was, "Yeah he has a brother and they already beat the piss outta each other. Smile "
    lol he was just like "OK...."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls   Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls
    Page 1 of 1