The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Vote_lcapRay Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Voting_barRay Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Vote_lcapRay Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Voting_barRay Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9469

Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Empty
PostSubject: Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0   Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Ray-elbe-girlfriend

Quote :
Ray Elbe, who competed on Season 9 of “The Ultimate Fighter,” announced on Saturday that he sustained one of the most horrifying injuries we can think of: a broken penis. No, the injury did not occur while he was fighting; it actually happened while he was having sex.

Elbe explained in a video posted on his website over the weekend that the injury occurred while he was having sex with his girlfriend in Malaysia on Dec. 3. He says his penis broke (ed note: there is no bone to break) when his girlfriend landed hard on him. Blood began spraying everywhere.

“I ended up fracturing my penis bone … I tore the urinary tract, tore some membrane — as it happened you can imagine the shock and the horror that was going on,” Elbe said in the video. “I jumped up from the intimate moment, blood shooting out of my groin. I immediately tried to run to the shower, felt myself losing consciousness, tried to walk back to the bed at which point I collapsed, knocking myself out. I gave myself 10 stitches and fractured a couple teeth.”

http://network.yardbarker.com/mma/article_external/mma_fighter_suffers_horrific_injury_during_sex/12458515?refmod=backyard&refsrc=foxsports
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22836

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0   Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:43 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15310

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0   Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

I am never going to sit down the same again Shocked
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7945

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0   Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 pm

there are so many reasons that he shouldn't have told the world about his, but the most hysterical one is that he will, now, have a new nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0   Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Elbe's GF: 1. Ray Elbe's Weener: 0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MMA Standard :: General MMA/BJJ/Wrestling-
Jump to: