The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Vote_lcapHappy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Voting_barHappy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Vote_lcapHappy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Voting_barHappy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22855

Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!   Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 am

Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Native-americans-white-people-eat-thanksgiving-ecards-someecards
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16394

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!   Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 am

gobble gobble bitches!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35197

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!   Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

I will feel like shit tomorrow no doubt.
At least I did a turkey trot 5K this morning with the family. Maybe the negative calories will offset 10% of what I am about to take in today in food and beer.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!   Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 am

Oh man, my Turkey Day sucked.

Thursday was't bad, but I was forced to repeat the effort on Friday with my wife's family, as well. I actually get along great with all of them, but the situation just blew very hard.

After a full day of family visitation and mingling on Thursday, I always look forward to chilling out and drinking the rest of the entire weekend, but my wife and I decided (meaning my wife decided) that it would be fun to go and spend day Friday at her sister's house and then sleep over there. OK, fine. Not ideal, but I'll just get drunk there with my brother-in-law and the one cool uncle she has and pass out after 15 beers or so, right? Wrong.
Right around dinner time, I start to feel a ilttle sniffle coming on. Twnenty minutes later I'm in full-on head-cold teritory. It was like fucking super-virus or something. My head's floatin and my nose is runnin. No big deal, I'll just get so drunk that I don't care, sleep there, and deal with the cold for the rest of the weekend.
So it's about 8pm at this point. Typically, my drinking schedule entails that I start around 9, get fuzzy by 11, and wrap it up around 3.
So I'm 4 beers in and it's 9:30, and I notice eveyone yawning and starting to settle in. Lame, but whatever, I'll just stay up and drink by myself for awhile so I can sleep through this cold.
Nope.
My wife gives me the proper etiquette speech and makes me go to bed when everyone else does; about 10:15.

More good news!!
I find out that I get to sleep on my 9-year-old nieces twin matress with my wife and 17-month old son. Yep.... that's me, my wife, and my baby on a twin matress while I have a blistering head cold and only 4 beers in me.
Is it possible to go to bed and lay there for 9 hours and then feel like you actually have now somehow ended up with less sleep than you started with? If it is, I did it.

To top it all off, I got to get up the next day (get up, not wake up; to wake up, you must -by definition- have to have been asleep at some point) and go help clean out her late mother's house and make what seemed like hundreds of runs to the dump with old, dusty, respiratorily irritating bags of clothes.

After a 24-hour period such as that, I'm rightfully now in the process of getting completey annihilated in my own home, by myself.
Head cold and lack of sleep be damned.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!   Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving You American SOBS!
Page 1 of 1