The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Vote_lcapDos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Voting_barDos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Vote_lcapDos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Voting_barDos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Empty
PostSubject: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Quote :

Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko 390x270xJDS-new-site2.jpg.speedilic.ic.TYfV7dmulm
“I could beat [Wladimir Klitschko], man. Maybe not easy, but I could
knock him out. I watch a lot of fights with Wladimir, and I see a lot
of holes. Wladimir, the Klitschkos, they’re amazing. I like to watch
them fight, especially Wladimir, but it’s kind of boring. They are
really good at what they do, but they are very careful. They don’t go to
the fight to finish the fight. They stay there in that safe strategy
all the time. It’s not the Mike Tyson time. Guys don’t finish fights. I
love who I am, and I want to stay in MMA. Boxing is going down.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/dos-santos-i-can-knock-out-klitschko-ufc-news/

lol! Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko 1625187496
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9492

PostSubject: Re: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Umm.

What?

You wouldn't get over that jab more than 3 times in the whole fight (let alone before you felt a right cross that would convert a stubborn atheist), and you're not going to KO Wlad by hitting him in the side of the head with your thumb like you did to Cain. Especially not with 10oz boxing gloves on. You think YOU see holes? What do you think Wlad sees?? Whatever you're smoking, I want some.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 pm

haha as soon as i saw the name of the thread, i thought,"here comes DEP"
and i am so borrowing that converting a stubborn atheist comment.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9492

PostSubject: Re: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 am

He'll put the Jesus in ya lol... rabbit
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm

and btw, seeing holes in somebodies game means nothing, genius. still like ya, JDS lol
i can see most of the holes in the grappling of the fighters but then, how many would i beat? if its more than zero, i'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:52 am

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko   Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko Empty

Back to top Go down

Dos Santos: I Can Knock Out Klitschko
Page 1 of 1