The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Vote_lcapThe MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Voting_barThe MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Vote_lcapThe MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Voting_barThe MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22849

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Empty
PostSubject: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 am

Simply draw "What the fucking fuck does Brock Lesnar do with all of his money??" on MS Paint. Anything goes, does he burn it in bonfires, spend it on HGH, hide it in dead gophers and bury it in his back yard.... well, paint it on MS Paint then post the pic in this thread sometime on or before 4/21/12. On Sunday the 22nd 11:59pm(central time), this thread will be closed and a poll thread will go up where everyone can vote on their favorite one.

1st gets 8k 10k Standard Cash & a Dominage Olde No.7
2nd gets 5k 7k
3rd gets 2k 5k

A tie will result in both members being paid out. This contest is open to everyone except me, and it'll be open until April 21st. The poll will go up on the 22nd and we will allow one week for voting.
Submit as many retarded drawings as you want, but only one of your pics is eligible to be voted on. Make sure you let me know which one before the end of Sunday the 22nd.
I can't play, but here's my submission for shits and giggles & to kick things off.
(and before you ask, yes, you can cut and paste real images as I did in this, just as long as you are using MS Paint)
The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Brock_14

Good luck!

Last edited by Chrom on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59443

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 pm

I'll get one up hopefully today or tomorrow.

(BTW, I'm still waiting on my Dominage shirt from the Suicide Pool, Mr. C!)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 pm

I am happy to say, all long overdue prizes will be sent out on Saturday! cheers

No... for real.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4006

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 am

Gotta get some entries here boys!

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Brock10
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Hopefully we get at least 4 more member entries... otherwise this may end up dead....
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3782

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

How do I put up an image again?
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! MS Paint 2 Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Damnit.

[url=MS Paint 2 Lesnar.docx]MS Paint 2 Lesnar.docx[/url]
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! MS Paint 2 Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Well I got one ,but I need help getting it on here.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

you need to use the "Host an Image" button, it looks like a floppy disk and a poloroid, to upload the photo to our host, it will then generate a url that you will need to copy. After copying the img url (sometimes to exit you have to click the button again) click the "Image" button, it looks like a poloroid, and paste the url that was provided. hit ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm

I forgot all about this. I'll try and see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! C:\Users\OWNERS\Documents\MS Paint 2 Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

[imgC:\Users\OWNERS\Documents\MS Paint 2 Lesnar.docx][/img]
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

[url=C:\Users\OWNERS\Documents\MS Paint 2 Lesnar.docx]C:\Users\OWNERS\Documents\MS Paint 2 Lesnar.docx[/url]
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:19 pm

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! C:\Users\OWNERS\Documents\MS Paint 2 Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Damn my technological incompetance.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 pm

I've never been able to host an image on here, either.

The way I've always posted pics is I have a Photobucket account. You go there, sign up for an account, and upload an image from your computer to their site. After you've done that, you can view it. When you hold your cursor over it, an option will come up to add tags. Click it, and it should say something like "generate tags for message boards". You click that, and it will copy the code you need to post the pic here.
Then just come back here and click the "image" icon (not the "host image" icon) and paste your code into it. That should do it.

It's obviously not working for you using the pic hosting here (as it didn't for me), so I would go and get a photobucket account (www.photobucket.com) if I were you.

PM me if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Testing;

[img]The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Tmyk10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm

OK, I got the hosting thing to work for me. Here's what I did;

-Open the "host image" option. make sure you are using the "file" option, and click "browse".
-Find your pic wherever you have it stored and open it. It should now appear in the "file" box in the hosting window.
-Click the button below that says 'host it".
-Click the "copy" button next to the secong option (the one that says 'image").
-Close the window by clicking the "host image" button (if it didn't already close automatically).
-Open the "image" button.
-Left click in the box, then right click and choose 'paste". Hit OK.

A code should then appear in the message box automatically, and as far as I can tell, that should do it for you.
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4006

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Or you can just email it to me and I can post it for you. I like using the hosting on this site because photobucket trends to resize pictures automatically.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!   The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The MMA Standard's Second Bi-annual MS Paint Event!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next