The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out

Go down 
+7
butterknifeninja
the commie
Krieger
Triggerman99
lambhimself
Chrom
Gecko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
No way is she a shameful attraction. That girl is hot as shit- I don't care how crack'd-out she is.

Cool bro, she's all yours.

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Article-2189840-149582F8000005DC-768_634x996

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Article-2189840-14957F2C000005DC-188_634x937
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Let me re-phrase that:
That girl was hot as shit. I don't care how crack'd-out she was.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35184

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 am

She's a 1 and I would not be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Adele.

The kind of thinner Adele i would tell my friends. No problem:

[img]Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Adele_10[/img]

But the fatter Adele?

[img]Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Adele10[/img]

Yeah......I would probably keep that one to myself.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Which is the most recent? I bet she got all thinned out when she came over the pond.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

To be honest, I have no idea.

I think she was fat, then thinned out, then got kind of fat again. I heard she is or was pregnant, so who knows what's going on now.

She's surprisingly hot when she's thin, though.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

I'd take chunky... much happier and far more options for yer woody. Like my big brother used to say.... "roll em in flour and fuk the wet spots".
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 pm

And fat girls give much better head. I can vouch for that one.

Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
And fat girls give much better head. I can vouch for that one.

PUT IT RIGHT THERE BIG BOY!
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Roseanne-barr

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Just close your eyes and enjoy the ride......

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

Standard Cash : 4783

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:59 pm

This has been a great thread. I totally have one....

Kathy Bates. I would hit Kathy Bates and Im not going to lie.

Also a huge yes on Adele
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikkischamber.com
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

I would like to say Lady Gaga, because she's not brutally unattractive in the looks department or anything. But something just screams to me that my dick would somehow get brutally mutilated if it entered her, like she has her business booby-trapped- just for her own amusement or something like that.
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

Standard Cash : 4783

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Ha Ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikkischamber.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4