The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out

Go down 
+7
butterknifeninja
the commie
Krieger
Triggerman99
lambhimself
Chrom
Gecko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59437

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 am

There was a point in my life where I really wanted to hammer on Chyna. That time has passed, but I can't deny that it was real......
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7952

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 am

haha i was gonna put chyna a couple of days ago too
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15317

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 am

I would say yeah to chyna too. at point though she really didnt look that bad.
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5391

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:35 am

I would have to throw in the entire female cast of Victorious as well. My kids watch that show, and I gotta say, those chicks are hot and make me feel like a dirty Pedo Bear. I think they may be legal though...
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9476

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 am

Ok so Zacc and Triggerman are in the same boat, cuz.....

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Victorious_Scene

...I don't see much shame in this. That's just me and Lohan though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22843

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 am

YEah... what exactly is shameful there? Are they like 15 or something?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:01 am

Gray maynards wife. I really dont think she is cute at all but i would do it just so i could throw it in maynards face and show him what a true lay and pray is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Chrom wrote:
YEah... what exactly is shameful there? Are they like 15 or something?

Yeah I think that's what he was getting at. And I agree. I could get arrested just for the thoughts I have about those girls.

That little I Carly girl or whatever her name is, too. Way too young, but god help me, I start to pay a little more attention to kids shows when she's on them. confused
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Aaaahhh I see. So you'd be sitting in your prison cell thinking "man that was awesome but goddamn why am I such a fucking perv wtf" later on lol.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Exactly!

I hate myself a little bit more everytime I find myself in that situation; seeing one of those little Disney channel 16 year old girls on TV and the first thing that pops into my head is "Mmmmmm....."
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:22 pm

So here comes the old man guilt, eh? Shit. Wait until you hit 30. I'm sure Krieger, if he has any conscience at all, has a block on all things Disney at his house haha.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 pm

30 now, and the internal creepiness seems to have spiked recently.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Is it pervy/creepy to think a chick who looks 16 is hot... even if you know she's 21.... ahhhh.... a friend wants to know....

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Sarah-10
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 pm

snooki. i dont have a crush on her but would still do her.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 pm

and on that note...how wrong is it to think there is something about natalie portman in 'the professional".

disclaimer: obviously i know she was 14 and playing 12. for those that are too sensitive.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Chrom wrote:
Is it pervy/creepy to think a chick who looks 16 is hot... even if you know she's 21.... ahhhh.... a friend wants to know....

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Sarah-10

Tell your "friend" that of age is supposed to be completely guilt free. Supposed to be. It's a gray area.

Also tell him that Disney product Selena Gomez is 21 now too. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm

OK, well I'm gonna try and kick it back to talking about full-grown women before we set off some kind of pedophile-watch trigger for this site.

Sarah Palin
(anybody say her yet?)
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 am

This post just got changed to how to catch a predator in here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I am not saying I would be offended if you guys decided to go that route. I honestly don't give a fuck. It's like if you happen to have a thing for a cats. Cat people have their place in the world. It would be hard for me to be judgmental on that subject. My mom, his mom, her mom; hell anybodies mom's kitties are special. I just don't want them scratching my couch up. I just don't want people to think I am bent out of shape on the subject. It's over, I'm done. You want catch me screaming about it. My conscious is clear. My name shouldn't be brought up when conversing about cat people haters.

I feel better.
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
OK, well I'm gonna try and kick it back to talking about full-grown women before we set off some kind of pedophile-watch trigger for this site.

Sarah Palin
(anybody say her yet?)

Mmmmm, yes I would fuck Sarah Palin. And depending on my company I may not want to share that information. Fucking liberals always cock blockin.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 pm

kim basinger.
now, before you all scream " she is fucking hot", she is 57.
id still fuck her, she was my crush when i was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 pm

the commie wrote:
kim basinger.

Man, in a way you guys make me feel like a slut. I would fuck all the chicks mentioned so far. Well, I don't know what Grey Maynard's wife looks like. You guys make me feel like my standards are to low. But then I also feel like mine are on par with you guys lol.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Zacchaeus wrote:
the commie wrote:
kim basinger.

Man, in a way you guys make me feel like a slut. I would fuck all the chicks mentioned so far. Well, I don't know what Grey Maynard's wife looks like. You guys make me feel like my standards are to low. But then I also feel like mine are on par with you guys lol.
all of them? i did mention a 12 years old natalie portman. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

the commie wrote:
Zacchaeus wrote:
the commie wrote:
kim basinger.

all of them? i did mention a 12 years old natalie portman. Wink

Neutral

Well, not when she was 14... but I would certainly go back in time and lay the ground work since I know what she will grow up to be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next