The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out

Go down 
+7
butterknifeninja
the commie
Krieger
Triggerman99
lambhimself
Chrom
Gecko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Zacch, who is Cat? She sounds hot!
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5390

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

Cat? Did someone say something about a girl named Cat? Hmmmm, maybe you got those Victorious chicks on the mind again... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
There was a point in my life where I really wanted to hammer on Chyna. That time has passed, but I can't deny that it was real......

Foreplay.... heh I thought that was you in the picture Trigg....
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Chyna-steph
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 am

^^^^^^^^^^

damn chyna does look kind of hot there.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Zacchaeus wrote:
Triggerman99 wrote:

Cat? Did someone say something about a girl named Cat? Hmmmm, maybe you got those Victorious chicks on the mind again... Laughing

Well I picked up this little code-type stuff in your last post and hoped you were talking about a girl named Cat and not an actual cat.

Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Kat von D.... ex of Jesse James....

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Kat-Von-D-la-ink-28
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
If I'm getting crap for taking the easy route and going with Tina Fey, then you sir are getting crap for picking that hot piece of ass as your "shameful" attraction!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Just think in 40+ years there are gonna be millions of wrinkled up saggy tattooed grannies.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Fiona Apple.
She's kind of cute, but very scary, and kind of sexy, but very damaged.

Everytime I see this video, I want to hug her and run away from her and fuck her and call the cops and hide her all at the same time.

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Zacchaeus wrote:
Triggerman99 wrote:

Well I picked up this little code-type stuff in your last post and hoped you were talking about a girl named Cat and not an actual cat.

haha, no not Kat von Dee. I'm not into chicks with that much ink.

I was trying to keep the pedo police off our trail!

Anyways, this chick is legal now. So it don't matter. It's a chick from that damn Victorious show. Trying to be discrete!

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 19826arianagrande101672
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't know why Kat Von Dee wears all of that makeup. She is hot without makeup on. If it weren't for the over abundance of ink I would totally do her. She just went overboard with the tats. Don't get me wrong, I like some ink, but not so much that it distracts from the natural beauty of her body.
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Amy Whinehouse might be perfect if she wasn't dead... But now that she is dead she IS perfect...

"Guys, I fucked Amy Whinehouse."

"Sweet, before or after she went crackhead?"

"Yesterday"

" ... "

Also Courtney Love
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I was gonna say Amy Whinehouse, because she does (or, eh...did) have that kind of dark sexiness to her that makes you feel dirty, but I saw a pic of her in a bikini one time and it was just, no.

Just........no.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 pm

God... Love.... ahhh... she was so much better pre-ops... but yeah agreed.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 pm

I wouldn't get within 10ft of Kat von D and I'm not kidding. Her tats are disgusting and she has man hands and man voice. I don't think I could boner up for that, and if somehow I magically was able to go through with it then ashamed isn't even half a percent of what I'd go through afterward. Damn you guys may have found my Kryptonite here. Her and Michelle Obama. Hate fuck, pull her crusty weave out, jizz in her eyeball, never look myself in the mirror again and end up on a 20 story ledge downtown.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:28 pm

So am I alone on Fiona Apple?
Did I finally say one that the rest of you wouldn't take to Pound Town for the weekend with no regrets?

Shit.... it's about time.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7951

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 pm

fiona is fucking hot.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Hell, I plus oned ya for it. A bit messed in the head, im sure she is... but no shame fuckin a half crazy bitch.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

That's part of the allure, me thinks.
Cazy gilrs in bed are..... well, crazy! She might curl up in a ball afterwards and cry while chewing her fingernails to nubs, but hey; that's afterwards!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:14 am

Anna Nichole Smith and i am talking when she was at her chubbiest too and most drugged out times too.
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Sorry Trigg, I would fuck the hell outta Fiona Apple. Hell she is just as hot now as she was back when she had that one hit song out.

At least I'm not alone on Kat Von D.

Michelle Obama? Well, I can't say I have ever considered fucking her, but if she wanted it... I don't know. Part of me would love to have that notch on my belt, but could I actually tell my friends? Not that I would be ashamed per se, but we're talking about having the President of the mother fucking United States after you for jealous revenge. I don't think I could tell my friends just because of that. I don't think she is hot enough to risk it to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 am

Hmmmm.....
That's quite a twist on the whole "would I tell my friends" thing.

But NO!!!

Would you get in there? Disregarding the fact that she's Lady #1? I don't think you would.

In a pinch..... Michelle Obama "presents" hersself....would you say YES?

Let's keep it going;

(from the old site)

Flo the Progressive Girl?

I would........ if I wa drunk (well....even a little drunk)
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah don't be mistaken, there's nothing but her title that puts Michelle Obama on my list. And it wouldn't be fun for either of us. As far as Obama himself coming after me in a jealous rage, I would enjoy that far too much. Very Happy Predator drones.... probably not lol.

Another one is Janeane Garofalo. She's a total buffoon and makes me want to vomit every time she speaks, but.........................
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm

HA! I just watched one of her most recent stand up and she actually looks way better than what I remember.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 am

Yeah she's sort of hot. But she would just annoy me in bed;
"Oh great, you're fucking me. Whatever, this is sooooo cliche! Oh, should I come now? Fine, whatever. Here I go. Hooray.......lame, I'm coming. Life sucks."

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next