The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Vote_lcapWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Voting_barWomen that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out

Go down 
+7
butterknifeninja
the commie
Krieger
Triggerman99
lambhimself
Chrom
Gecko
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Empty
PostSubject: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 am

Trigg brought this up in another thread. This used to be a topic on the old board that i thought would be a great idea to bring back. It is pretty simple, just name women or things close to women that you would sleep with but you wouldn't want your friends to find out. (kind of like riding a moped or a really big girl) Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 am

Cyborg....
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5915

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 pm

LMFAO

This pic makes me see why you'd pick her, (not)
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Gina-cyborg-weighin2

Good for you man, I am clearly not man enough to say who I would yet.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Chloe Sevigny... IDK ever since KIDS I have had an odd attraction to her...

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out MV5BMjAwODQyNDMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMzMjYyMw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Chrom wrote:
Chloe Sevigny... IDK ever since KIDS I have had an odd attraction to her...

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out MV5BMjAwODQyNDMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMzMjYyMw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_

Was she the one with the short hair that caught teh AIDS? Yeah, I'd destroy that girl (minus the AIDS part).

I would say for me, one would be Meisha Tate. I know it's kind of a cop-out because she has an ungodly hot body, but I have caught more than my fair share of shit regarding her because of her suspect facial features.

I don't care. I would do bad things to her. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Yup thats her.
Anyone who claims they wouldn't fuck Miesha is lying!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Either one... but one of course would be better than the other.
Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Kirstie-alley-weight-loss-programs
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 pm

^ Agreed... shamefully.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

That girl from "Fact or Faked".

Jael something is her name. She's definitely hot IMO, but kind of nerdy.... so she qualifies.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 am

Chrom wrote:
^ Agreed... shamefully.

I will have to 2nd that one too.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7951

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:36 pm

cate blanchett
i find her ridiculously hot
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:54 pm

OK, it looks like this is getting serious now. I'm gonna have to dig down deep. Before this inevitably turns into a "1-up" sort of situation where we're just going to start naming unbelievably ugly or old or fat women that we all know damn well none of us would ever in a million years find attractive, but we're just trying to get a rise out of everybody else by saying it, here's a few more genuine picks;

Hope Solo- Everybody tells me she's "manly" looking. I just don't see it.
http://www.hopesolo.org/pictures/us-athletes-of-year-hope-solo-soccer/

Tina Fey- A little bit past her prime, but I couldn't say no.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TinaFey
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 3999

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

^^^ Yup
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Lindsay Lohan.

She's a complete crack head and she's nuttier than a pile of squirrel shit, which would make her an awesome performer. But I guarantee if one of my friends saw her and didn't know who she was he'd say "dude really??".

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out 1013-lindsay-lohan-teeth-hands-06-480x720
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

No way is she a shameful attraction. That girl is hot as shit- I don't care how crack'd-out she is.
Though that might be the worst pic of her I have ever seen. What's going on with her hand there? Did she just fall down, or does she secretly work in a stone quarry?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 am

She just finished doing a playboy shoot....
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5915

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am

^
therefore making her clearly inelligible for this topic.
lol!
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 pm

A crack whore with raggedy teeth and tore up hands is a crack whore with raggedy teeth and tore up hands regardless of how many shitty movies she's made, that's all I'm saying. She's hot from 50ft away, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5390

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:43 am

Whoa, whoa whoa.

Is thread insinuating that any one of us would fuck Tina Fey and not go straight to our friends and brag about it? Come on now...

Also, 90% of the men out there would wear Hope Solo out.

Let's be honest here.

Martha Stewart.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:34 am

No, no, no,

This thread is about pain and embarassment.

If you would blast on Tina Fey, thank you.

But apparently we should both be ashamed of that.... cuz no onoe else has chimed in on the subject.

But thank you..... We'll go to LowStandardVille together, as equals.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
OK, it looks like this is getting serious now. I'm gonna have to dig down deep. Before this inevitably turns into a "1-up" sort of situation where we're just going to start naming unbelievably ugly or old or fat women that we all know damn well none of us would ever in a million years find attractive, but we're just trying to get a rise out of everybody else by saying it, here's a few more genuine picks;

Hope Solo- Everybody tells me she's "manly" looking. I just don't see it.
http://www.hopesolo.org/pictures/us-athletes-of-year-hope-solo-soccer/

Are you kidding me? Hope Solo or Tina Fey I'd do em both at half time at the Super Bowl with my name and face and dick splattered all over the jumbotron with my family singing Ode to Joy and cheering me on.

This thread is about "hidden desires" not our base fantasy.

pig
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 am

^^^^^^^^

dont forget your cyborg crush (and i use crush very loosely..... lol! )
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 am

Zacchaeus wrote:
Whoa, whoa whoa.

Is thread insinuating that any one of us would fuck Tina Fey and not go straight to our friends and brag about it? Come on now...

Also, 90% of the men out there would wear Hope Solo out.

Let's be honest here.

Martha Stewart.

at least your getting some awesome meals out of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 am

I did Tina Fey AND Hope Solo.... and Im proud of it ! .... Wa? ... was dat? ... Im awake now?... whew.... nothing.... pig
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Well it's different for everyone, it's about who YOU would plow but not tell anyone about because you'd get shelled for it. So if Triggerman is so far up on the ivory tower that he doesn't want to admit he dorked Tina Fey, well that's on him. Honestly he must have some righteous kills in his life if she'd be considered slumming. Another one for me would be Chyna, that WWE ogre beast chick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out   Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out Empty

Back to top Go down

Women that you would sleep with but might be ashamed if your friends find out
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next