The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Vote_lcapWHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Voting_barWHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Vote_lcapWHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Voting_barWHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...

Go down 
+2
stock
Chrom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35199

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:42 am

Clearly that was 100% rehearsed and staged.
Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9490

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:19 pm

That's about the best endorsement the UFC can get.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7966

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:03 pm

yeah, as i wrote on the other bonnar thread, I had to turn the channel five seconds into this. Couldn't stand the embarrassment.
The worst i have ever seen. I feel the slow, agonizing and over-the-top dramatic death of bellator coming.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Face Palm MMA Purist Face Palm
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh god, WTF?

I don't even have words, there is just so much ridiculous crap happening all at once that I can't process it.

I will say this; I'm dissapointed in Stephan Bonnar. Not that he's known as like this stellar character guy or anything, but I though this was well beneath him. It's not surprising in the slightest seeing Tito or even Rampage and King Mo doing this, but I thought Bonnar was better than that.

The other fighters on Spikeforce's (Bellator's) roster who are actually taking MMA seriously and trying to be legit gotta be looking at each other like "Dude, what the fuck is this? Is this cool? I don't know what's happenning."

Justin McCully in the secret-ninja-Rip Hamilton-plastic shield facemask thingy was the fucking topper though! lol! It was so ridiculous to begin with, but then when the big dramatic reveal came, and we saw who it was, everyone was just like "Okaaaay? Who the fuck is this guy?" lol
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9490

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:41 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

Justin McCully in the secret-ninja-Rip Hamilton-plastic shield facemask thingy was the fucking topper though! lol! It was so ridiculous to begin with, but then when the big dramatic reveal came, and we saw who it was, everyone was just like "Okaaaay? Who the fuck is this guy?" lol

My thoughts exactly. Why couldn't it have been Lee Murray??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...   WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA... Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!!??! Stephan Bonnar - Tito Ortiz WRESTLEMANIA...
Page 1 of 1